Anna shook her head and smiled lightly: "I didn't come here today to talk about him. Besides, even if he doesn't divorce, I will retire, so you don't have to feel sorry at all."

"There is so much about us on the Internet. This time I personally invite you to my brother's birthday party just to prove with actual actions that we are not at the same level as rumors."

"I know that those public opinions have had some impact on your life, and I hope you can seize this opportunity to break the rumors."

Suning did not waver at all, but smiled apologetically at her and said: "You are right, but I really have something to do that day."

Anna pondered for a moment, and continued without giving up: "You should also know that my eldest brother and the second prince have a very good relationship. This birthday party was held by the second prince himself, and people from all major families will go there, including Your former classmates and alumni can be regarded as a large-scale dating gathering. If you go, you can meet more people..."

Suning immediately changed his mind as soon as he heard the words Second Prince.

After hesitating on the face, he nodded and said, "Okay, I will go."

Anna breathed a sigh of relief and smiled: "I will send a car to pick you up then."

"OK, thank you."

···

When Anna walked out of the door of Su's house, the corner of her mouth curled up with an inexplicable smile.

I don’t know the bug. Anna is so obsessed with repaying the Ning, because she has been "inserted" by Bai Lian Xiaosan. She knows the humiliation and anger very well. Although she finally took revenge on Xiaosan and the scumbag, she has still Can't let it go.

For Suning, it was just a kind of anger.

···

Suning asked 444 to call up the video of the second prince Eli Elton.

The video is very short, only recording the scene of Eli holding a little boy by the hand and smiling at him.

Suning hasn't experienced this kind of spring breeze for a long time, and Yilai is really a gentleman with a gentle breath from the inside out.

However, from previous experience, the ideal type can attract brothers who are related by blood at the same time, so Suning must first determine one thing.

···

"Sister, are you going to Eric's birthday party tomorrow?" Susan brought two glasses of juice and handed her a glass, a little worried: "I always feel that the Rogley family is not at ease..."

"Well, I know." The antique girl Suning took a piece of Chinese character paper and handed it to Susan, and asked: "Look at what characters are on it?"

Susan watched for a long time, then shook her head and said, "I don't know, it should be ancient Chinese."

"Well, it's indeed an ancient Chinese, and it's Su character."

I stumbled across an ancient text on the Star Network just now, and found that it was filled with people who love to study ancient texts on the earth. When they saw that they were discussing the word “crystal” in full swing, and finally came to a conclusion of “three days”, Suning, who has always been worried about his knowledge of 25 minutes and a half illiterate, started to want to switch to the major of "Ancient Chinese"...

auzw.com may still have the title of bachelor of ancient literature, thinking about it this way, I am actually a little excited!

"Okay, I have decided, I want to switch to the major of ancient Chinese!"