1. 🔥Your first kiss with NCT 127🔥

Start from the beginning

Clumsy, because he's shy. Always blushing and laughing nervously whenever you're making any skin contact.
He's just so in love with you that he can't help it. He really is easy to read and you love to tease him about it.
You find him so cute, making him even more flustered by squishing his cheeks or squeezing him in your arms.
It happens while you're watching a movie. Taeyong chose it, a comedy.
Since you started it, everytime you hear his cute laugh and see the big smile on his face, it makes you feel warm.
Then you can't resist it any longer and suddenly turn his head towards you with your fingers.
You peck his lips and rest your nose against his.
His flustered expression makes you giggle. Quickly you notice his cheeks turning red.

_______________________________________
Nakamoto Yuta

_______________________________________Nakamoto Yuta

He doesn't think too much about it. Prefers to let things happen on their own.
If he feels like it then he'll do it.
Of course he still thinks it's important and wants to make you feel comfortable too.
You're walking in a park, hand in hand. It's dark, the moon is shining on the mini river next to you.
He asks you to stop walking and stands closer to you.
He takes your chin between his fingers and asks if he can kiss you.
His lips instantly meets yours after you nod your head.
You end up making out against a tree.

_______________________________________
Kim Doyoung

_______________________________________Kim Doyoung

A perfect boyfriend. Always makes sure you're on the same page.
There isn't any problem between the two of you. You talk about everything and if you argue, you solve it right away.
You're also really comfortable with each other, everything feels so natural. It's as if you had been together forever.
So it's no surprise when you both end up making out on his dorm's couch.
It starts off slow and soft, but quickly becomes hotter.
He pushed you to lay down on the couch, his body over yours.
Let's just say, you're lucky the others are all at work. You have the whole place to yourselves.

_______________________________________
Jung Jaehyun

_______________________________________Jung Jaehyun