Chapter 2

Demi's POV

When we got there, the pretty blonde girl was waiting. She smiled at us, then looked at Jack and said, 

"Hi Jackie Boo!" 

"Hello, sweetheart, how are you? I missed you." Jack replied with a smile, and his adorable British accent.  

"Aw, I missed you too! Who are these people?" 

"These are two freshmen I've decided to show around, mind if they come along?" 

"No probs! I'm Stacey, what are your guys' names?" 

"Umm... I'm D-D-" I stammered nervously. How am I going to prove to Jack I'm better than this girl?! She was like the blonde, upperclassman version of Jana, but somehow more perfect... 

Stacey smirked, Jack didn't notice.  

"I'm Jana, and this is my best friend Demi." Jana said with a confident smile, shaking Stacey's hand.  

"It's nice to meet you girls." 

"Same." Jana and I said in unison. I was starting to gain my confidence back. How else could I win over Jack?

The tension was starting to build between us, though Jack didn't notice it yet.  

"Shall we grab a table?" Jack said.  

"Sure thing, Jackie Boo!" Stacey replied cheerfully, linking arms with Jack with a confident grin, smirking at us again.

We sat and the waitress brought the menus. After a few minutes, Jack got up and said, 

"I've got to use the loo, will you order for me, love?" smiling at Stacey. 

"Of course, Jackie Boo!" replied Stacey cheerfully, shooting us another look.

Jana and I were sitting behind our menus, secretly peeking at them and wondering what to order. When Jack left, Stacey pushed the menus down to the table.  

"Listen. You two bitches better stay away from Jack. I'm his girlfriend, and I'm not going to let a freshman and her annoying best friend take that away from me. Because there will be trouble. Got that D-D-Demi?" Stacey said with an evil smirk. Feeling good about herself, she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms, with a smug smile on her face.

When Jack returned, Stacey acted like nothing happened and was all smiles again. At the end of the meal when Jack picked up the tab, we said our goodbyes to Stacey and Jack; they were going to the park. Though he asked Jana and I if we wanted to tag along, we said no to avoid any more of Stacey's death glares. So we thanked them for their company and Jack for picking up the tab, and left.

Stacey's POV

I sat in Nandos, waiting for Jack to come. Seriously, what was taking so long! But I didn't mind waiting, after all, I did have the cutest guy on campus, Even the senior girls took a fancy to Jack. When he finally arrived, there were these two girls with him. WTF? Probably some lost freshmen he was too nice to let stay lost. Oh, Jack. I'd have to teach these girls a lesson about trying to snag my guy away from me.

"Hi Jackie Boo!" I greeted him, making sure these freshmen knew he was off-limits. After a bit of talk, he introduced me to the girls.

"I'm D-D-." one of the girls said. I smirked. This was going to be easy. Then the other one started talking.

"I'm Jana, and this is my best friend Demi."

"Nice to meet you girls." I said with a fake smile. The tension was starting to build, though poor Jack didn't notice a thing.

During the meal, I told them off for trying to steal Jack away, and shot them a few dirty looks now and then, and they totally got the message. Looks like these chicks won't mess with us again. Stacey 1, Freshmen 0. After the meal Jack and I decided to go to the park. Good thing those girls didn't try to tag along again.

"Jackie Boo, you are too nice." I said, smiling. It was just us two again.

"What, I just wanted to help!" Jack protested. "Is someone a little jealous?" he teased, with a wink. He was just so adorable. But I couldn't"t let him know that was true, so I said,

"No! I just thought we would have some alone time, Jackie Boo." I threw in a pouty face for good measure.

"Sorry, babe, just thought I'd be polite."

The rest of the day we just spent walking around, talking and snogging.

Demi's POV

"Oh my God, that Stacey chick and her death glares!" Jana exclaimed.  

"I felt like I was looking into the eyes of Medusa!" I laughed back.  

We chatted and awaited nervously for the next day- our first classes.

Author's Note

*Please vote, comment, fan, & all of those other fun things :) I've added Jana's character picture, she is played by Zoella from YouTube! I don't know what Zoey's actuall last name is, so I just wrote Zoella. If anyone cares to tell me, please comment! Next chapter, I'll reveal Stacey :O