Ch.2 : Felix's arrival

Felix POV :

A day before

I woke up to my alarm, did my morning routine and went downstairs. "Hello, mother." I greeted her. "Morning sweetie" she greeted back with a warm smile.

"Felix, i have something important to tell you," she started, "what is it mother?" I asked. "you'll be sent to Paris and live with your uncle and Adrien." she said. "WHAT!? Oh, u, hm, my apologies for yelling mother. But why would you be sending me there?" I questioned. "*sigh* Felix you will be attending your cousin's school, it's because you told me you weren't comfortable in London." she reasoned.

"Yes i did tell you that, but what makes you think I'll be comfortable in Paris?" i said. "well, too bad i already enrolled you there." she said in a serious tone, but with a smile. "*sigh* fine, I'll go, mother." i replied. "great! Now go pack, you'll be leaving tomorrow morning." she said cheerfully. "yes, mother."I replied.

Back to the present

I was standing on the front of my car, then walked up the stairs when someone bumped into me.

"hey! Watch where you're going!" i said. "oh! I'm sorry! I was late i didn't see you infront of me!" she apologized. 'great. Now she's going to ask my name and try to make friends.' I thought. "okay, i gotta get going, bye!" she said and rushed to where i assume is her class. 'huh? Maybe she just didn't recognize who i was.' i thought as i went inside.

------------------time skip brought to you by plagg's amazing cheese--------------------

I went inside my assigned class and was greeted by a ginger haired and blue eyed woman,who I assume is the teacher. She told me to introduce myself so i did. "Hello, everyone. I'm Felix grahm de vanily. Don't talk to me."

The teacher who introduced herself as Miss bustier( I don't know the spelling ) told me to take the seat at the back. I went there and sat down next to a girl with pretty bluebell eyes and raven black hair , who i recognized as the girl from before. 'now she'll be all over me. Ugh.' i thought.

Surprisingly, she didn't even spare me a glance. 'hmm, I think i judged too quickly. Maybe she's different.' i thought as i was interrupted.

"uhm, can you please, y'know stop starring at me?" i quickly realized that i was starring and turned away blood rushing to my cheeks. "oh, uh u-um so-sorry." i managed to stutter out nervously rubbing my neck with my arm.

'why am i acting like this? I've never acted like this before.' i thought. "uh, okay then." she said and turned away to take notes.

I kept starring at her for some reason i don't know until the class was over. I heard the bell ring and that's when i realized it and looked away again, only this time no one noticed my actions.

"Hey, are leaving to eat or what?" i was interrupted from my thoughts by the ravenette's voice. "oh uh-uhm y-yeah." i stuttered out with blood rushing to my cheeks again.

"uhm, okay. i just thought you didn't want to disturbed, so i decided not to talk to you. but looks like you really need to talk to someone." she giggled, somehow the sound of her laughter made me happy.

"oh! How rude of me! my names Marinette dupain-cheng, nice to meet you Felix!" she said. "okay, it's a pleasure to meet you to Marigold. If i could call you that?" i asked unknown the reason why. "oh, ofcorse. I have many nicknames, It won't hurt to have one more." she said and smiled. I felt more blood rushing up to my face.

"okay then. Let's go eat lunch." she said as she lead me to the cafeteria. We sat down in a table at the corner of the room and ate our lunch. She took out a baby blue book and started scribbling something in it.

"hey, marigold" i called. "yes Felix?" she replied. "what are you doing in the little book of yours?" i asked curiously. "oh! I'm just designing some dresses. I like drawing them, my dream is to become a fashion designer!" she exclaimed and smiled.

"oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to ramble like that. It's just a habit of mine." she apologized. "no need to apologize Marigold, can i see some of your designs? I do modeling and i could even help correct any possible errors." I said. "although i know you arent capable of any errors." I added.

She blushed slightly and said "awh! Thank you Felix! Here you look." she smiled and handed me the book. I went through it and was really amazed by her talent.

"wow marigold, these are amazing! You really have potential!" i exclaimed. "thanks, feli-" she was cut off by someone screaming "HOW COULD YOU MARINETTE!!!??!?" two brunette girls uproached us, one in tears and one one who seemed really angry.

'who are they and what do they want'

Find out!

846 words