𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢. // hanako

Start from the beginning

no... it wasn't. instead it continued to spread- you felt bad. feeling bad, means you care.

you could get the surgery... why would you? would you rather forget the feelings you have for him. or make him hate you? besides if you did get the surgery, you loved him so much the flowers would grow once more.

"i'm leaving. bye nene, bye hanako-san." you spoke sternly- making sure to emphasize the "san."

after weeks, months, years. you tried to make hanako hate you- you were sick of it. sick of all these feelings you felt for him- sick sick sick!

after yashiro had left early, you closed the door. locking it- "ohhh~? how dirty? now your a third year and you think you can be all high and mighty case you're my senior~" hanako flirted making you bite your lip.

he went closer, "but i have more experience then you~" you had enough. you pushed him off of you, as he stared in surprise.

"i'm not here for that. i'm here to talk to you, seriously." you spoke; your dull and tired eyes staring up at the males bright and amber ones.

"what... do you think of me hanako?" you said as hanako smirked- "ohh~ no more sa-"

"shut up and answer the question." hanako gulped- "i don't know." he turned away.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" you shouted as he flinched.

"i don't understand you— l/n." you lifted your eyes, staring into his now serious ones. he spoke to you by your last name- he- he hates you! it worked!

yet why won't that feeling go away..?

"your nice to me, you care for me. now your all cold and rude- i don't understand. what did i do wrong! n/n!" he cried.

"do you think of me as a friend? or perhaps a significant other?" you smiled bitterly at the male who wiped his tears.

"a-a friend..?" he said. "alright then," you spoke. "do you wanna know what i think of you? hanako?" you asked.

he cautiously nodded. "meet me at the rooftop, if im gonna say what i truly say about you. it'd be in front of the moon." and with that you unlocked the door leaving,

that's the astronomy club leader for you.

❚❘❚❘❘❘❚❙❚❘

you heard the door open; you turned around... your eyes meeting hanako's.

"shall we begin?" he nodded. "at first.. i thought you weren't real. after meeting you. i thought you were stupid." he wanted to speak up about the "stupid" part. yet something prevented him from doing so.

"the more we talked, the more i realized, the more i realized- i began to fall in love with you." you said- "soon enough they began to grow." hanako stared in shock and confusion, you.... loved- him?

"if you love me! why would you- be so cruel to me?" you smiled; as tears fell from the pain.

"cause i love you. i wouldn't wanna forget about my feelings for you- even after the surgery. so i would rather have you hate me." you said- it clicked.