Black Butler Oc

Quick Side note: If I use a character from a anime you know- I am sorry I haven't watched the anime yet and for games well I don't usually have time to play them.

Name: Akane Turgenev

Age: 16 (May change it idk-)

Species: Human

Height: 5'4

Personality: Independent, Can be impatient with her younger brother, calm, mature for her age due to her family raising her to act mature, kind, hardworking, a quick thinker and problem solver, can be cranky or rude when being forced into a corset.

Family: Pavel Turgenev (Father), ??? Turgenev (Mother. Her mother likes keeping her identity secret and never goes out in public), Alex Turgenev (Younger brother)

Allies: Her family and Ciel's family were allies for awhile she isn't really close with the boy but feels bad for him. Since her father is training her to take over his business she will often attend meetings with him. Her family also has some ties to other places

Crush: I don't wanna get attacked so I will Pm the person her crush

Likes: Some green tea or iced coffee, feeling like her own person, mochi, Medovik, steak, vampires she finds them cool, snakes and scorpions, candy apples, Pink Roses.

Dislikes: Disgusting men, black coffee, cookies, being treated like a toy, feeling like she needs to buy lots of makeup and clothes to feel beautiful, bullies, the media always trying to be nosey about her mothers identity, mint chocolate chip ice cream, pumpkin pie/spice, Tight dresses, Corsets.

Backstory: Akane grew up in a very loving home tbh her mother just never went out in public but her father did. He soon became rich for making military weapons and starting his own business as a CEO where they sold jewelry. She is gonna be forced into a marriage soon but her mother said if she finds someone she loves then she can marry that person instead.