𝘾𝙝 5: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

Start from the beginning

"You'll soon join University, Zhan. You'll meet many new people there. Who knows, you might like someone there and bring them home. " Yin Yu laughed, but it sounded a bit awkward.

"That's too much forward thinking, uncle. " Zhan chuckled.
"I bet nothing as such is gonna happen. "

"Let's see. The time's not far. " Yin Yu chuckled. Zhan just shook his head with a small smile and said nothing. "And, Zhan. Make sure you go buy some new clothes and all the necessary stuff tomorrow. You'll have to attend your classes from the day after. "

"I don't think I need any new clothes thoug--- "

"Just buy them. I think white looks good on you. "

"But, red is my favorite colour " As soon as Zhan said that, the voice on the other side died. "Hello... Hello... Uncle? Can you hear me? " Zhan checked his phone to make sure that the call wasn't disconnected.

"Ye--- Yes, You--- Zhan. Okay! Just buy whatever you like. But, just make sure that you buy them. " Yin Yu said.

"Sure, uncle. Thank you soo much. " Zhan sincerely thanked him.

"You shouldn't thank me, Yo--- Zhan. I'm just doing my duty. Just make sure that you stay happy and safe. "

"Sure, uncle. You too take care. And once again, thank you. " With that said Zhan ended the call.

He looked at the lights ahead and then at the moon and stars once again before walking in and calling it a day.

The next day, even though he said it didn't want to, Zhan actually needed to buy a set of new clothes as he just had only a couple of clothes without any stitches or holes

The next day, even though he said it didn't want to, Zhan actually needed to buy a set of new clothes as he just had only a couple of clothes without any stitches or holes. First impression always remains the best and he knew well that he shouldn't be ruining it. So, even though he felt it a bit embarrassing to use Yin Yu's card, he still had no other option.

'I'll make sure to repay his kindness once I get a job. ' Zhan thought.

He headed to the shopping mall and picked a few tees and pants which he thought would look good on him, though he was the one giving those clothes a good look. Even though red was his favorite colour, he made sure to pick a few white shirts as his uncle had said that white looks good on him. He was spending Yin Yu's money after all, so he picked a few of his choice.

He had this one problem. People staring at him with complete awe wherever he goes. That was another reason why Zhan didn't like going out much. He used to often feel embarrassed and flushed. It wasn't just female beings who were mesmerized by his beauty, men too were dazzled by his ethereal charms. The sales girls poured in to help him select the clothes and the boys had to fight quite hard with them to assist this beautiful man.

Zhan just gave them an awkward smile and quickly finished his selection as he wanted to run from there. After shopping for an hour, Zhan returned home and heaved a sigh of relief. He laid flat on bed and stared at the blank white ceiling. Things weren't this difficult for him back then, and he still isn't adjusted to this kind of lifestyle. He tried hard not to remember incidents of the past and headed towards the kitchen to make himself busy so as to save his mind from any unnecessary thoughts.

He cooked, washed the utensils, mopped the entire place and sorted things that he had brought along when he moved. It almost consumed his entire day. Feeling exhausted, he soon retired to bed, but he wasn't able to sleep.

He was joining the University the next day and just the thought of it made his heart race with a few butterflies tickling the insides of his tummy. No matter how hard he tried to rest his heart and mind, he just failed to calm them down. It was his dream and he's finally able to achieve it. But was it just that? He didn't know. But, he was going to do what he wanted to do.

Zhan started to live a new life trying to move on from his past. His life might completely change from the following day onwards. All he wished was just happiness and a slight relief from the grief. But, will be able to escape from it? Will he be able to live this new life of his the way he had wanted to?

A/n: So, are y'all ready to meet Mr. Mystery? Yes! The hero will soon make his entry.