"Advanced Summon Demon, Abbadon!" A massive burning portal opened up in the sky and out of it appeared a nine feet tall grotesque looking demon with red skin.

It unfolds its two large bat-like wings & flapped them so that gravity doesn't pull him down. After positioning itself in the air it bows its head before Samael with the utmost respect.

"Lord Satan, what can this lowly s'rvant doth f'r thee?" Lilith and others watched the demon in shock, this is not some lowly demon, this is a True Demon, the progenitor of all demons! 

They could literally feel and sense that this demon's magical energy amount is matching Lilith's own, who is the last remaining member of the Ancients Demon Clan, if a one & one fight broke out between her and this demon, then she will probably die or suffer some serious injuries.

'So the summons have a mind of their own?' Thought Samael astonishment.

"Massacre the human's squadrons stationed on the borders..." Samael ordered while pointing to the south, from the knowledge shared by Lilith he came to know that humans have built quite a number of camps at the border of Ithania.

"Thy wisheth is mine own commandeth!" The demon declared and opened his wings wide before with one fast swift flap of his wing it headed towards the south with an inhumane speed.

"...Now then shall we continue our journey?" Lilith and others snapped out of their shock and quickly nodded their head vigorously.

...............................................................................

As Samael and the five women came closer to the Kingdom Samael immediately took notice of hundreds of thousands of demi-humans and demons who stood patiently outside the kingdom gates on the grassy plains that extended as far as one's eyes could see.

'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The massive crowd let out a loud cheer when they spotted him and the five women.

"... My Lord, they are here to greet their savior." Lilith informed Samael with a small smile that graced her beautiful face.

Samael's eyes linger on the cheering crowd, he was overwhelmed by such a welcoming greeting & atmosphere that he felt that he knew them all along.

As he was dumbfounded by the warm greeting "Hmm..." Samael spotted a large group of injured dark elves and beast-man in the midst of the crowd.

"What happened to them?" He asked Lilith.

Lilith's beautiful smile disappeared from her face and was replaced by a sour expression. "... Two days ago one of our cities closest to the border was attacked by the heroes & the soldiers from Est" With gritted teeth and fist clenched tightly, she replied.

"...They are the only survivors Aurora and Agnes was able to save in time. " She informed grimly. He stared at the crowd with a hard-to-read expression on his face, before he turned to face Lilith & others.