Synopsis

Viruses have come and gone through the years, but the most dreading of all, which is the coronavirus disease 2019 or COVID-19, is the one we continue to face at the time of writing. 

There are 3 questions:

First, what is a virus?

According to Wikipedia, virus is defined as "a submicroscopic infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of an organism." It also states on the same online encyclopedia site that more than 6,000 virus species have been described in detail of the millions of types of viruses in the environment.

Second, is the virus something we should all be afraid of?

We have learned from news online, on print and on TV and radio the effects any virus has on different people, and it goes to show that some of them are so scared of getting contracted. But we have to show the world how we fight against a virus the right way.

And, third and last question, is there such a thing as "good virus?"

Before we answer that question, let's admit that not all viruses are bad. There are actually good ones, too. So, yes, there's such thing as "good virus." Love is one great example. And one can easily compare it to a virus. The great Maya Angelou said, "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time," which is true!

What that quote means is that you have the power to spread love to anyone you love, be it a friend, a relative, a workmate, your family, or even the love of your life.

Now, what if you and your girlfriend (if you're a boy) or boyfriend (if you're a girl) have your undying love with each other being tested while in the midst of facing a huge crisis that has sorely affected a lot of people in various aspects? How can you overcome it? Is there really "love in the time of COVID?"

This is exactly the same dilemma that our lead characters are in. We will also learn how they manage to stay strong in their relationship despite the ongoing situation, as well as how they can achieve not just success, but the will to survive as they share between them that good virus called "LOVE."

================================