WAKE UP FEELING LIKE SHIT

Dear readers, I just woke up and I'm already dizzy as hell. I wanna scream but I can't and my parents are yelling at me from downstairs because I take forever. Step one to becoming a mini me, never sleep, and live off of monster energy, I recommend ultra paradise. I was really hoping my mom would drive me but sadly it was my dad. He makes me cry at night, practically abused me, and just says hurtful things. Isn't it weird that half of the things I adore were shown to me by him though?! At school I sit at the front of the class because the teacher put me there. I'm the loud annoying kid. Oh my name is Bee and I'm in 6th grade by the way. I fell asleep in class and got yelled at. This is the second time in a row, one more time and i'll be in detention, which will get me grounded, and when I get grounded my mom looks through my messages, last week she found out I wanted to die after grounding me. I also curse a lot and make jokes about dying making it worse. When I got home I played on my tablet since I didn't have my phone at the time. I do now but still. I don't think I ate, or I just didn't eat much. Once my parents told me I had to go to bed I had to be secretive. My mom is controlling af though and has controls that allow her to shut off my WiFi. She didn't do it that time luckily. I went to bed around 3:00-4:00 and fell asleep around 4:00-4:30. Hope you enjoyed, I will be posting more stories like this about my life whenever I can, this wasn't too long ago but I have plenty more. If you have any questions feel free to ask them I have tough skin and I can handle a lot of things since i'm picked on fairly often.