Loopwhole

The next morning.
I woke up to chants of freyas spells.
F- oh hey Josie your awake...
J-yeah
F- well I'm let's just say I have some news...
first of all the monster that you told me about were one of malivores monsters. This monster is very rare and it's just like Cupid to be honest. So to give a resume this monster is basically a love spell that comes along, when this monster explodes it has its eye on two people that wants them together. Now if we want to put the puzzle together the two people must have been hope and Landon..
It's not possible that in one day all their problems can be solved just like that..
But that's where the twist begins...
Josie I did some spells and found out..
From all of the stories you have told me about the monsters they were always marked on you and they always wanted something to do with you.
Malivor is Landon's father and malivore wants the best supernaturals with him and hope being the hybrid tribrid daughter of course he would want her... he probably saw that Landon and hope we're slipping away from each other and needed to find a way to put them back together.
I mean for malivore hope and Landon being together it's like a trap to get hope to fall in his hands.
Now why he had his eyes on you a lot is because...
After doing many love spells and enchanted spells that have to do with soulmates you are supposedly... hopes soulmate.!!

J- wha- I-
F- look I know do you need some time to process that so I'll just let you think about that then you can come to me.
O-okay...