Who the hell are you.

It's been a month. A fucking month. I can't even Blaim them for not looking for me when they don't know I even exist anymore. It's all because of him. He always got saved and loved by her when that all I ever fucking wanted. I can't keep it like that. I don't even know where the hell I am... I don't have my magic I don't have my phone I don't have anything and the streats are goddamn empty. It's like if a crisis happened here. I'm Josie saltzman. Daughter of the vampire hunter Alaric saltzman. I'm a twin that always stays in there comfort zone. I was used, emptied and no one gave a fuck since they knew I wouldn't do anything. The only thing I'm left with right Now is this journal. I don't know what the fucking happen next so I will just Right what will happen in my never ending misery in this book. I don't wanna forget anything and I really don't know what is coming for me in what happened exactly. Look what I remember is me admitting my feelings to her, Hope mikaelson, daughter oof The one and only klaus mikaelson. I was in love with her a long time ago but I'm person that can keep secrets and it has been kept for ages now. Before my little dark magic out take shit, me and her were on the right path. I mean yeah she did have a boyfriend but moments would happen and of course my small little brain would think that we're getting closer. Okay this is going to be really confusing so imma just explain everything. Hope has this guy name Landon end he's her boyfriend but me and him never really gotten along and yeah the reason is clear I'm in love with her and I'm pretty sure he saw that right away. Anyone can. I was very close to help but I knew I never had a chance at that moment. Look I'm no home wrecker shit but you could see that they were on the wrong path and they were not right for each other they would fight every day their relationship literally got abusive. I would be the one to help her and confront her after everything that happened with her and him. They fell out of love and they both do it but they just don't wanna admit it and I never understood what happened. As I said after my little dark magic shit that happened they got back together so quickly that none of the universe is in the world can explain. It's like if they were glued back together and they can't get enough of each other I mean they would kill anyone for each other. I hated that I strongly hated that. It had so much affect on me that I literally dropped out of my school the one place where I felt safe even though every master attack that happened but anyway I went to a mortal school. Shit I didn't even say it I'm a siphon which. At taht school I felt very unwelcome and and always wanted my magic back. After what happened with the black magic stuff my dad forced me to put away my magic like my biological mum dad. And that's when the unexplainable hope and Landon stuff happened. I live my life after that in a misery A total misery but I couldn't do anything about it. I want her to be happy even though it's not with me but I'm very fucking jealous. She's gorgeous like literally gorgeous. Now you might be wondering why can't they remember me why don't they know who I am?
Well this is where the shit happens...
Every morning before going to my new mortal school, I would go with Lizzie in the morning to the salvotore school to talk about our life. There was this one morning when I arrived I saw everyone panicking their asses off. oh hear something I missed, Bird boy I mean Landon is a Phoenix and he is the son of man of war a creature that's made to kill supernaturals. It can also bring them back. Two months ago after the dark magic stuff malivor unleashed a monster, but that monster was harmless, in fact it was kinda cute. When the creature arrived to our school i didn't have my magic. Hope and Landon we're on very bad terms at that time. The monster appeared at the door of our school. We all expected it because this happens most likely every week. When me hope Lizzie and Landon went outside, something happened. We basically also blemish black for like straight up five seconds and then the monster melted back into the malivore pit. Not even 6 hours later, hope and Landon were fantasyzing about each other. I found it very weird and I did some digging about it. I couldn't find anything that looked like the monster in any of my dad's books and trust me he has a lot. I contacted many people and even went some places to find at least one book the tux about monster that's 50% like this at least and I never found anything. At the end of the month I found a book. I open the book and when I first saw one thing that looks like the monster I bought it back with me and we went back to school. There was a party last night so I left my book in my room and I went to join them. All of a sudden as I'm walking down to the party no one realizes I'm here I tried to talk to Lizzie to hope to everyone no one sees me. And then I woke up here. I don't know where I am and to be honest I'm scared to move I have been in this very same spot for a month. Which is have the ability to not eat food for exactly 268 days. At this point I know that they forgot about me or they don't know that I am here or something happened because trust me I know them and if they knew that I was missing they would look for me. But from now on I have to find a way back home.