I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant: Supernatural mpreg!Cas and Youtuber!Cas edition

AN: Okay, so I haven't really written anything quite like this for Destiel yet, but I just kinda got the idea, so why the heck not???
Anyway, if you don't like mpreg fanfics, you don't have to read it. (I won't hold it against you...)
So yeah, enjoy! :)

Cas' POV

I woke up very early that morning with a dull ache in my stomach, and at the time thought nothing of it, cause I didn't want to alarm Sam or Dean with my problems.
Both of them were still sleeping, so I tip-toed quietly over to the motel's bathroom and tried not to make too much noise.
A few minutes later, the pain turned from a dull ache to a cramping sensation and, thinking that I might have to go to the bathroom (being newly fallen and all) I sat down on what Dean had once informed me was a toilet and began to push what I thought was just a bowel movement downward.
Well, you can imagine my shock, when a sharp shooting pain suddenly shot through me, rendering me, helpless right than and there.
Quickly, I called out for Dean or anyone even to help me, as screams began to rip through my throat, making my speech hoarse.
I had bunched my trench coat up into my hands, so that it wouldn't get soiled and leaned forward slightly, as I felt the pain get stronger.
Just to clarify, yes Dean and I had had sex, but I didn't know that what was happening to me was even possible.
So, I became extremely scared, when I saw that there was a definite amount of scarlet red blood now in the toilet.
Panicking, I somehow managed to maneuver myself off of there and back into the bedroom, where Sam and Dean were still sleeping in beds across from each other.
I clutched my stomach with one hand as I shook Dean gently but forcefully, with the other.
"Dean! Dean, wake up!", I whispered, urgently.
"Cas?", he had replied, still groggy with sleep.
I cringed as I felt the pain again, now even stronger than before.
"I-I need you to come here a minute. S-Something's wrong."
Instantly, he was out of bed and following me back over to the bathroom where I showed him the bloody mess that I'd left there.
"I don't know what's happening!", I burst out, before breaking into sobs.
Dean thankfully grabbed me and pulled me against him, but pulled away, when he suddenly saw how blood-stained my coat now was.
"Cas...-"
"Ah!", I gasped, as I felt the pain once again, now a hard pressure.
"Cas, what's wrong?!", he said to me, grabbing me around my waist, as I suddenly collapsed to the floor.
I looked up at him, tears spilling down my cheeks.
What I said next, was barely audible.
"I think we should get Sam. D-Dean, something is wrong."
So, just like that, he went back into the motel's bedroom to wake Sam up and tell him what was going on.
"He's what?!", I could hear Sam say, as I tried pushing again, to stop the pressure.
"I don't know what's wrong, Sammy! That's why I need you! Right now!", Dean yelled back, as he than dragged a very confused Sam to the bathroom where I was.
"When did the pain start?", he asked, looking directly at me.
I bit my lip and thought a moment.
"3:39am.", I told him, my voice shaky.
He nodded.
Dean's face suddenly paled, when he saw me sit up into a squatting position against the bathtub there.
"W-What the hell are you doing?!", he demanded, clearly terrified.
My lip quivered uncontrollably, as I said my next words.
"I-I think I need to push."
I was pretty sure that Dean would faint, but he just nodded, and quickly helped me pull my now completely ruined pants off.
Then, he helped me lean against the side of the tub, as I bared down and pushed whatever was stuck inside of me, out my butt.
"D-Dean, it hurts! It f**king hurts!"
I think that shocked him, cause I never usually swear.
"It's okay, Cas! I've got you! C'mon! Let it out!"
"Ahhhhhh!"
"C'mon! Please, we need to make sure you're okay! C'mon, Cas! Baby, please!"
Sam was also encouraging me to do whatever it was that I was doing, but it was Dean's words that got me through.
"I-I need to turn over! Something's coming out!", I screamed, as blood more blood than before it seemed, streamed out of my butt.
Sam was running to the motel's closet for towels as he yelled at his brother: "Dean, help him turn over!"
I felt Dean's hands against me as he than turned me onto my backside.
I than pushed even harder, my head resting against the cold tile floor, which felt wonderful on my flushed face.
Suddenly, I heard Sam say something that made both mine and Dean's hearts stop.
He had returned with some clean towels and was pointing.
"I can see a head!"
Okay, now I was even more scared than possible.
It appeared that I was giving birth (don't ask me how), to a baby in a motel bathroom with the only other assistants my friends the Winchester brothers.
Using whatever strength I somehow had left, I managed to push the baby out of my butt and onto the tile floor where Sam immediately placed it in one of the towels, cut its cord and handed it to Dean.
"This yours?", he asked, smirking.
Dean looked at me, then at the bundle in his arms and looked like he was about to puke.
He didn't say anything, so Sam just said: "Congrats guys, you had a baby! Oh, and it's a boy!"
Both Dean and I were dumbfounded, as we both looked at the life we'd apparently created and then at each other.
Finally, all Dean said was: "I knew it wasn't just the burgers."
Sam couldn't help but laugh at that, and neither could Dean and I.
So, there we stayed, in that small dingy motel bathroom for at least 5 hours until Sam finally called the nearest hospital and we went there to make sure there were no complications.
And eventually, later that week, Dean drove us back to the bunker, me, Sam, him, and our new little bundle of unexpected joy: Leo Samuel Winchester (named after Sam of course).
And, named 'Leo' cause I saw that name in a newspaper as one of the horoscope things and had said that it was a perfect boy's name.
Indeed, it was.

Dean's POV

"Cas, what the hell are you doing?"
"I'm telling the moving-picture thing my story of how we became a family."
"Why are you doing that?"
"My subscribers as you put it, suggested it when I told them that I had an actual son."
I sigh at my boyfriend and shrug.
"Okay whatever, just don't be too long. We may have found another case. Sam's got some stuff to show us."
"Alright."
"I love you, angel. So much, and I love our little Leo, too.", I say, kissing Cas lightly on the lips, before leaning down to kiss the top of my two month old son's head.
I then wave at both of them and then head back into the bunker's living room, where Sam is working.
He looks up, eyes shining and a big smirk on his face.
"So, how's Big Daddy, this morning?"
"If you don't stop calling me that, I'll wipe that smirk clean right off your face!"
He sighs.
"Alright, I'll stop. But, I was just wondering-"
"Peachy. Just peachy.", I say, before he can finish what he was going to say.

Cas' POV

"So, that's all for now, Youtube! Hope you enjoyed my shocking male pregnancy and delivery story! Remember, I post every Tuesday and Friday, so don't forget to subscribe and click that like button! Anyway, make sure to leave ideas for next week's video in the comments below!
This is Castiel Winchester and Leo Winchester, signing off! Goodnight everyone, don't let the angels smite!"
"Cas!"
"Oh, well that's Dean, so I got to go. See you later, baconaters!", I shout at the camera and wave, Leo held tightly in my arms, as the light on the video camera flashes red.
I get up and quickly turn it off, before then go to see what Dean wants, Leo cradled in my arms.