Part Three: Dinner

Sans and the Knight walk into the living room after a tour of the house, the knight, as usual, not really showing much of anything.
      "Well, there's the tour of the house. Papyrus should be getting supper started by now."
Just as he says this, Papyrus walks in to greet them.
     "NYEHEHEH! I HAVE PREPARED THE BATH FOR OUR GUEST!"
he hands Sans a new set of clothes*
"HERE, THESE ARE FOR YOU, AND I'LL WASH THOSE AFTER DINNER."
Sans takes the new clothes and stores them... somewhere on his person. Paps then turns to the knight.
      "MAY I? I CAN THROW THAT IN THE WASH WHILE YOU ARE IN THE TUB."
The Knights eyes widen in surprise, and turns to pure shadow and dashes to the couch, to the utter shock and disbelief of the skele-bros. It eventually climbs behind it quickly, and Paps is confused.
"OH DEAR... DID I OFFEND THEM?"
He asks Sans, who doesn't take his eyes off the Knight.
"Paps, I don't think they're wearing anything underneath that cloak."
Paps thinks for a moment.
"SO THAT'S THEIR 'SKIN'? THAT MEANS... THEIR NAKED?!"
He turns around and in despair.
"OH MY GOD, IM SO SORRY, HOW RUDE OF ME!"
Sans just chuckles.
"Heh, the kid seems to be a bit clothes-minded."
Papyrus groans at the pun.
"SANS, NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!"
he eventually calms down and riffles through a nearby closet and finds a decent sized sweater, and hands it to the Knight
"AH, HERE WE GO. THEY MAY BE A BIT BIG, BUT THEY'RE CLEAN. SANS, CAN YOU SHOW THEM UPSTAIRS? I'LL START ON DINNER!"
He heads off to do just that, while the knight and Sans head upstairs, Sans has several dozen questions about the Knight since that shadow thing. What was that? Why is it able to use the Void? Who really is it? All of these have no answers and only start to make more questions.