Chapter 2

The next morning wasn't much new at first, Y/N had woken to the sound of people walking into his shrine, seeing people examine the small statues, reading the inscription. He leaned over to one of the kids there.

"You know kid, we used to rule the world, we controlled nature itself..." of course the kid didnt see him...or hear him, it never changed but when he got close to the kid he noticed something, fear. Looking to where the kid was staring in fear he saw a giant human, looking around as if trying to swat a fly. 

"Sweetie get down!" someone shouted, as they all ran out of the way, and the giant had toppled over, heading straight for the shrine. And it all went dark, to be honest it was the first time he had felt pain in a while or had really...touched anything. But he could also feel as someone grabbed his hand and yanked him from under the giant. 

"This should be the last of them!" the woman above him said, she pulled him up, looking at him with a confused look. She had tan skin, white hair and bunny ears. She was dressed like one of those heroes he saw every once in a while. 

The wave of pain returned as he tried to take a step forward. Falling back to his knees "Augh, pain...its been...a while?" 

"You okay? I'll get you to a hospital..." the woman said he held up a hand to stop her.

"d-don't, I-I need w-water...f-fresh water...it will...restore me" She hesitate a moment.

"HAWKS!" she shouted to someone "This guy says he needs fresh water to heal, I'm gonna hop over to the lake" she took him under her arm, to be fair he was rather small, not counting the ears she was a good half-a-foot taller than him. 

Eventually she arrived at the river and looked at him "Just toss you in?" and he weakly nodded back. Upon dropping him in he sank right to the bottom. "AUUGH" she dove in after him, "What the hell!" she shouted upon pulling them both onto the shore. Though wen looking to Y/N he was...out cold. 

Her face grew disappointed, upset she couldn't yell at him. "Whatever, its my job" she sighed, picked him up again and hurried off to hospital.

The situation was dire but her shift was just about over, so after explaining everything to the doctors they quickly took the boy away and she got to go home. Leaving the hospital she felt something on her back, as though someone had grabbed her shoulder for just a moment. 

Then she felt someone actually tap her shoulder. "Uh...Miruko, you okay?" She turned to see Hawks "Youve been standing there for a while, someone in there?" 

"huh? Oh its nothing, just some kid nearly drowned himself" she shook her head and walked home. 

Though next morning she woke up early to a email, from the hospital, never a good sign. Reading over it she decided to head out as soon as she could. Dressed in a pretty simple jumpsuit. Upon entering she saw the doctor approach her, he was very lanky with dark glasses over his eyes. 

"Oh, you're here, good, come with me, this kid you brought in is having some rather weird test results" 

She looked at him curiously "What does that mean" he hands her a folder and she opens it, looking at the bare contents, nothing but a sheet, listing mostly visual characteristics. blood type O, and almost nothing else. 

"We cant seem to find any information on him, none at all, even through testing we cant seem to find any quirks genetically."

"Wait but..." she points at her ears.

"Well, if you'll come with me, my assistant would like to share a theory, but...in private" Miruko nodded and he lead her into his office, where there sat a young american man, with no visual quirks, but is surrounded by different papers. "Here she is, wanna explain what all this is about?"