Genesis - First Prophetic Revelation

Today i want to show you 2 hidden prophetic  messages  within the names of the first born sons of Genesis.

In the bible names are extremely important, names are our identities, God was known to change names to represent a quality or role of a certain person, or a promise he made to them.

The root word for names in Aramaic and Hebrew (original languages of the Old Testament) tell us a message.

For example-
My name is Daniel, in Hebrew the root word
Dāniyyēl means "God is my Judge"

It is a result of the words of roots דִּין (din) meaning "to judge" and אֵל ('el) meaning "God".

El  comes from Elohim, the original word used for "Supreme God"- the description of The God of Israel.

With that I want to show you the genealogy of the first born sons from Adam to Noah: and the meaning of thier names in the bible.

Adam means “man”

Seth means “appointed”

Enosh means “mortal (or) frail (or) miserable”

Kenan means “sorrow”

Mahalalel means “blessed God” from “mahalal” for “blessed” and “el” for “God”

Jared means “shall come down”

Enoch means “teaching”

Methusaleh means “his death shall bring”

Lamech means “despairing”

Noah means “comfort or rest”

So lets put thier names in a sentence, So! In order the first ten generations of first born sons makes the following statement of a promise and the gospel message:

"Man appointed Mortal sorrow, blessed God shall come down teaching, his death shall bring despairing comfort/ rest."

The words in brackets in the same sentence underneath are put in just to make the sentence flow a bit smoother.

“Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but the) blessed God shall come
down teaching (that) his death shall bring (the) despairing comfort / rest."

This is the basic story of the Bible, the Old Testament points to the journey of God's chosen people and to the coming of the Messiah (Christ)

The new testament represents the time Christ Came, teaching Men how to truly love God, who sacrificed himself for our sins so that we may be brought back to rest in the presence of God with the Holy Spirit within us. Even Jesus calls the Holy Spirit "the comforter / advocate / helper"

John 16:7

Jesus said
"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him (the Holy Spirit) to you [to be in close fellowship with you]."

----

That's not the only prophecy though!
It's double edged !!!

Once again lets look at Methusaleh - "His death shall bring !"

So if you read through Genesis, it says how long each of these people live, how old they were when they had thier firstborn Son, and I'll tell you why this is important.

"When Methuselah had lived 187 years, he became the father of Lamech. After he became the father of Lamech, Methuselah lived 782 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Methuselah lived a total of 969 years, and then he died.

When Lamech had lived 182 years, he had a son. He named him Noah and said, “He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed.
After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.

After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem,Ham and Japheth.
And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth."

We have Methuselah who was 187 when he gave birth to Lamech who was Noah’s father. Lamech was 182 when he gave birth to Noah, and Noah was 600 years old when the Floodwaters came.

600 + 187 + 182 = 969 years.

So ! When Methusaleh died, 969 years old, was the very year of Noahs flood.
Methuselahs death shall bring "The flood"