Chapter 2

Authors note:
Tbh I have no idea what the plot of this fanfiction is even gonna be. I'm just writing whatever comes up to my mind at 3 am. So be warned if it doesn't make sense. Have fun and thanks for reading.

START OF CHAPTER 2

You agreed on her request really quick, which was unexpected to Lady Dimitrescu.

"You're an eager one now, aren't you?" she said while taking a sip of her wine. You scratched your head, "It's not that I'm eager for it, it's just-" you didn't know how to put the words together.

"You think I would kill you, if you disagree, right?" Lady Dimitrescu finished your sentence for you. You nodded looking down on the ground.
She let out a chuckle,

"You're a good servant to me so far. I wouldn't want to get you killed this early. Why do you think I'm keeping an eye on my daughters more often?" she said with a more calm tone. You looked back up to her, tilting your face. Her bright yellow eyes were piercing into yours. She then smiled and got up from her chair.

"If you're not ready yet, I will take my leave for now" she walked up to the door and wanted to leave,
"Wait! Lady Dimitrescu. I am ready"
She turned around tilting her head with a smile and walked back towards you.

"Hmm? Are you sure about that my dear?" she asked while kneeling down to your height. You nodded and held out your bleeding arm, unwrapping it from the bloody cloth.
"Now, now. Don't you think it would be better to sit down for this?" she asked as she kneeled back up to sit on her chair again.

You walked back to her and looked around, "Where shall I sit, my lady?" you asked her. She pat her lap.
"You wouldn't mind sitting here, or would you?" Lady Dimitrescu asked you, smiling. You were flustered by her question and shook your head.
"No. Not at all my Lady..." you answered her walking towards her lap. She took you by surprise and placed you on her lap herself.

"Now dear, show me that arm of yours" she said holding out her hand for you to place your arm in. You placed your arm on to her palm and tried to be careful not to spill any blood on her dress. She then pulled your arm closer to her face and licked off the blood that was slowly dripping down. Feeling her tongue on your skin gave you goosebumps.

She then went further into your wound and started to suck on it, not letting any blood escape from her.

As she finished she let go of your arm and grabbed another cloth next to the wine glass she drank from before. She wiped off some of your blood from her face and let out a satisfied sigh.

"I haven't tasted something this divine in a millenia, this is also another reason to keep you alive~" she said looking you in the eyes with a satisfied expression. You didn't know if you should feel honored or worried, knowing she would've let her daughters kill you earlier if your blood tasted like man blood.
"I'm glad to hear that, my lady..." you answered her.

You heard a voice coming in closer and looked at the doorframe.

"Mother. I forgot to tell you that-" it was Daniela who now stood at the doorframe.
"I- uh. I see your busy. I will come back later-" she said and disappeared again.

Lady Dimitrescu just chuckled and let you off of her lap.
"It's getting quite late" she said. You nodded and wanted to dismiss yourself.
"Don't run off like that again, Y/N. There's no need to be in such a hurry" she stopped you.
"I apologise. I just thought, with that statement you wanted me to finish off for the night and leave" you answered her.
"I did mean that you can finish off for the night, but I did not tell you to leave" she answered with a rather stern tone.

You tilted your head, "stay here for the night" she finished. Now you were more then startled.
"Let me get this right, my lady. You want me to stay the night over, here in your room...?" you asked and she just nodded.
"There's nothing wrong with that, now is there?" she asked tilting her head.
You shook your head. "No...of course not...my lady" you answered her.

"Good. Then get yourself ready for bed. Go take a shower and I'll tend your wound afterwards" she said as she walked towards her wardrobe.
"My lady...just where should I sleep then?" you asked her.

"Why in my bed of course. Is there gonna be a problem with that?" She answered as she walked back towards you. Your heart started beating a little faster then usual.
"I don't think there should be any problem, my lady..." you eventually answered.

She kneeled back to your height and held your face close up to hers.

"Good~"