Chapter 1, THERE ALIVE!?!?

Narrator POV

It was a warm day and all the fairy tail members or well what was left of them sat around slumped almost in a depressed state of mind. What put them this way? Well 7 years prior to this all the core members of fairy tail disappeared during the S-class trials, when all of a sudden.. The guild doors busted open and there stood the core member of fairy tail. But one was missing, a girl named Diamond Marvel, and her exceed Nathan. Where are they? What happened that day 7 years prior? Let's find out shall we?

??? POV

Somewhere in an unknown part of Fiore, two figures stood, one was dressed in a white cloak with its hood pulled up to cover the person's eyes, light pale blue curly locks fell out of the hood, underneath the hood was a lavender colored sweater with black shorts that has a belt that held the fairy tail symbol in a deep ocean blue, While the second one was sitting on the taller ones shoulder, was wearing a white loose shirt with black pants and a black cloak with the hood pulled up. "So there back huh?" Questioned the taller white cloaked figure to themself, the person wasn't able to be seen because of the cloak that was covering their face. "Seems so!" said the smaller cloaked figure on the taller figures shoulder. "Well then..let's go see our long lost family!" The taller one cheered before taking off..frost on the ground where the person was just standing, people around the figure were in awe at how cold the air got when the person took off.

Back in Magnolia, Team Tenrou were talking about what happened that fateful day seven years ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza POV

"Well... after we defeated Grimoire Heart, we only really had a few moments to rest, until Acnologia showed up. We all gathered around and held hands before Acnologia did his roar, but Diamond and Nathan took Acnologia head on, we couldn't stop her, but what shocked us the most was the fact she was actually able to hurt him. But it didn't last long as she was hit by his giant talons ripping a whole through her..." she explained to her guildmates sadly before someone kicked in the door making Titania turn around to face a tall figure in a white cloak and a smaller figure in a black cloak and her eyes narrowed. "This can't be the fairy tail guild right?" said the smaller figure.

Third person POV

In Front, of the entire guild stood two cloaked figures everyone was on edge until the master of Fairy Tail spoke up. "Who are you..and what do you want with this guild?" Inquired the older man, "Aw we just came to stop by to see you all.." pouted the smaller figure while the taller one stood there quite before finally speaking after several minutes of the guild being quiet. "C'mon..let's show them who we are..they need to know." The cloaked figure stated rather calmly while the smaller one nodded and they both shed the cloaks, and the entire guild gasped. Standing there were two members that were supposed to be dead.. Diamond Marvell and her Exceed Nathan, everyone was on the brink of tears, except Laxus and Gajeel of course, they were just shocked. "Yo everyone!!" Diamond shouted with her famous grin while Nathan just chuckled at his partner's actions. Soon enough Diamond was bombarded with questions, hugs, shouts and scoldings from everyone to which she started to explain what happened and how they were alive..it was a long story that people were shocked to hear...

After Explaining, (yes i'm making you guys wait to find out how she survived and what new magic she has comes later on during one of her fights in then grand magic games!.)

Diamond POV

"So...you wanted to speak to me alone Gramps?" She asked leaning against the wall around the back of the run-down guild hall, Nathan was talking with Charle, Happy and lilly. "Yes I did Diamond, you are aware we're joining the grand magic games this year correct?" The short Master said. "Indeed I do Master, but what concern does this have with me" the Ice dragon said coolly a little cloud of smoke coming from her mouth from how cold she is and how hot it is outside. "Well...I'm going to send in two teams...and I want you, Gajeel, Laxus, Mirajane and Juvia to partake as Fairy tail team B." Master Makarov, Diamond was shocked to say the least. "M-me!?!, But why me?.." She exclaimed in shock. "Because you've gotten stronger, I can feel the power radiating off of you...I also wish to ask you something else Ms. Marvell" Makarov stated calmly to her. Diamond took a deep breath and nodded running a hand through her hair. "Very well...I shall participate in the games, and what else did you wish to ask me Master?" She nodded at the short Master of Fairy Tail before asking her own question. "Ah..well what power do you possess now?" That question slightly took her back before she gave a gentle laugh. "I'm learning water make magic, Gramps" she hummed in response to the short man. "Wow...I can't believe it" Makarov breathed out in amazement one of his children could also use two different elements...though similar there still different, and when he snapped back to reality Diamond was already walking away. "Can you combine them together child?" Diamond heard him ask that and stopped, turning around and flashed her famous dragon slayer grin. "Seems like you'll have to wait to find out during the games Gramps!" Diamond laughed at her masters surprised face before taking off running.

Makarov POV

"ATTENTION ALL FAIRY TAIL MEMBERS!!!" He yelled over all the commotion of the guild. "As you know the grand magic games are in three months!! I have decided who shall be participating!" He smiled as he saw his children get excited. "Representing Fairy tail will be

Erza Scarlet!!"

Erza smirked "Very well master...I shall not fail you!"

"Natsu Dragneel!.."

"I'm all fired up" Salamander yelled.

"Gray Fullbuster!"

Said boy merely nodded with a wide smirk.

"Lucy Heartfilia!!"

"Huh!? Me!" The celestial mage yelled in shock

"And Miss Wendy Marvell!"

Wendy's eyes widened slightly before she nodded. "Hai! I'll do my best Master!" While meanwhile Fairy Tail's team B was watching with a smirk or well most of them were. One was watching with a proud grin. The one grinning like that was none other than Wendy's older sister. And she had a right to be proud of her sister for making it. "Alright everyone!! You have 3 months to train! Use it wisely!!" Makarov cheered on his guild.

No one's POV

"Congrats on making it sky maiden!" Said a forest green eyed girl. Said sky maiden looked up at who was speaking and saw that it was indeed her older sister speaking. "Thanks Dia-Nee!!" Wendy grinned. "Of course Little Dragon! I have to support my little sister right?" Laughed Diamond. While Wendy laughed along.

The two spent the rest of the day talking about each other's adventures and now you will find them talking at the bar with Wendy asking Diamond questions about Sabertooth. "So..you know about Sabertooth?" Questioned Wendy. "Indeed...they were the last guild I helped before the seven year time lapse. But they were younger than me at the time...I'm sure there my age or older at this point" sighed out Diamond. "I see...and did you have anyone you particularly liked in Sabertooth?" Wendy asked in a quizzical manor which made Diamonds face heat up slightly making Wendy giggle. "Oh she always had this thing for a blondie named Rufus back then and it seems she still does." Mirajane added in with a smirk. That made The eldest Marvell sibling whip her head towards mirajane. "Mira-San!!, you promised you wouldn't telllll" Diamond complained which just made the mages in the guild laugh, causing her to sink into her scarf around her neck. It looked like Natsu's but it wasn't given to her by her dragon, in fact it was given to her by porlyusica. It had shocked her but she accepted it anyway and now she had it wrapped around her neck and so she stood up abruptly. "I'm going to my place, Wendy come home when you need to or you can stay with Lucy... I don't mind whichever you pick, Goodnight Minna!" the Ice Dragon called as she walked out of the guild, Nathan flying behind her. The next day would be her leaving to train in the mountains for three months to practice with a new magic she learned from Fairy Tails resident water mage. (A.N. Juvia taught her the basics before the time skip)

And so the next day came...and it was once again quiet inside the fairy tail guild..but this time there was a certain feeling of happiness and joyfulness like normal, because this was the beginning of Fairy Tail claiming there spot as number 1 once more, and to show that fairy tail...was still up and kicking.

Hey guys!! So that's a wrap on this first chapter, I hope you guys like it. Next chapter will be Team A's training and Diamond's training. Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail and all of it's characters, I own nothing but my Oc's and any scenarios I make up, have a wonderful day!

Quote of the day.

Life is a bitch..so if it's easy..your doing it wrong. -Rin Okumura(Blue Exorcist)