𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Is this seat taken?" she looked at the man with a shocked expression then smiling. "Nope." she gestured for him to sit down. "Isn't it a bit cold to just be wearing a sweater?" she chuckled, glancing at his attire. "I was in a rush, didn't have enough time to find my coat." he said. "I'm Y/n L/n by the way."

"Hajime Iwaizumi, it's nice to meet you." he shook her hand, feeling the warmth of her glove. "It's nice to meet you as well Iwaizumi."

"Say, I know we just met but do you want to go somewhere? My family sort of ditched me, I have a reservation at a restaurant." he invited her, snow started falling as she set her hand out, watching the snowflakes melt on her glove.

"So you two went out on a date the first time you met?"

"No, she just preferred to stay outside..in the cold and talk. She said she never liked restaurants." Iwaizumi said, taking a sip from his hot chocolate, putting a few small marshmallows after. "Well did you at least get her number?"

"No, she said her phone broke and that she doesn't have enough money to get another one.."

"Maybe..she just doesn't like you?" Matsukawa joked as the others laughed. "Maybe but she was willing to keep meeting up with me." Iwaizumi smiled as they all had smirks kn their faces.

"You liikeeee her!"

"I don't! I just find her nice to hang around with—"

"You like like her!"

"I don't." Oikawa shook his head, sitting down as he grabbed the bag of marshmallows, putting a few in his mouth as Hanamaki tried to take the bag away but Oikawa quickly moved it away. "You don't? You've been talking about her since we came."

"Well uh.."

"You like her and it's only been a week! I bet you guys are soulmates." Matsukawa said, grabbing a chocolate chip cookie, splitting in half as he gave the other half to Hanamaki.

"Soulmates?! We just met."

"That doesn't mean anything Iwa, soulmates are soulmates! You guys just click with each other just like that and you wouldn't even notice." Hanamaki said, finally grabbing the bag of marshmallows as Oikawa shook his head.

"Nice to know you actually have a brain inside that empty head of yours, you actually sound smart right now." Matsukawa teased while Hanamaki rolled his eyes.

"We're not soulmates..we just got close with each other—"

"Soulmates! And it was near Christmas!"

"Soullllmaateesss!"

-