𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"You..kissed her?!"

"Can you be quiet?!"

"This..this is like wow."

"You guys are acting like I haven't kissed anyone." he crossed his arms, glaring at his friends who were looking away. "You have..?"

"I have!"

"With who?" Oikawa asked, covering himself a blanket as Hanamaki and Matsukawa leaned closer, wanting to know as well. "Uh I think it was this girl in elementary school— Don't laugh!"

"Elementary school doesn't count!"

"And this girl a few months ago but it was just one time."

"Okay..? So tell us about this girl from elementary. Did I know her?" Oikawa asked as Iwaizumi shook his head. "No but she was from my neighborhood, she was the same age as me."

"Ooooh, what's her name?"

"I don't remember— it was a long time ago." he sighed, his mind was racing everywhere. Only bits of his memory could remember the girl's face. His eyes then widened, his friends giving him an odd look.

"It was Y/n."

"Soulmates."

"Now that I think about it.." Oikawa started as he took a sip of his drink. "There was this girl named L/n Y/n in high school, she was in my class but we never really talked. All I know is that she died a few years later because we had a few mutual friends."

"But of course, this is a different Y/n."

———

She was in the park, walking around as she made footsteps in the snow. It was snowing lightly but it was already piling up quickly so she decided to go out for a walk.

No one else was there except her so she took the time to enjoy it peacefully.

She could hear the sounds of the birds chirping and the flaps of their wings when ever they flew by. It was quiet, not to her liking but she didn't mind it. She then heard footsteps come near her as she tilted her head, smiling as she looked at the man in front of her.

"Hi Iwaizumi."

"Hi Y/n."

"Shouldn't you be with your family right now?" she said, it was December 24, Christmas Eve. "Yeah but they live close by so it's not that far of a walk and I just wanted to talk to you so I figured you might've been here."

He nudged her shoulder, smiling at her as she nodded. "Can I ask a question this time?"

"Go ahead."

"What high school..did you go to?" he asked as she looked at him, noticing the nervousness in his face. "Seijoh."

"Really? So did I but I never saw you there."

"I could be in my forties Iwaizumi." she joked, laughing as he shook his head. "I'm kidding but i'm actually twenty-seven." she said, twirling her finger around the string light that was hung against the fence.

"I was only there for my third year. I think I saw one of your games, it was the one before nationals. I don't remember if you lost or won but it was a good match."

"We lost." he said, she looked at him and nodded. "I figured."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing." she smiled, following with a laugh. "You know, tomorrow a year ago, I got into a car crash, like a really bad one. I was lucky enough to survive. I want to thank the person who gave me their heart but you know..they're already dead.."

"Well, she's standing right here Iwaizumi."

-