Yes, he admit that the alpha tried to force him that night but he also remembered the soft and warm moments they shared. The time when Jungkook was beside him, how he treated him gently as if he was a fragile glass to which Taehyung never expected from the trueblood.

"Tae." The nickname just slipped from Jungkook's mouth.

"No, I ain't gonna get convince, you'll come with me or I'll stay with-" Taehyung didn't got a chance to complete his sentence when a big gray wolf jumped into the scenario.

Taehyung shrieked in Jungkook's arms while the two guards got ready to attack.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"That omega." The words came out clear and blunt without any hesitation.

"Get lost before we kill you." Jungkook warned and his hold on Taehyung became a little more tighter than before.

"Oh you think you can fight us." The gray wolf laughed evilly. The moment he said those words, more or less than ten wolves came out from their hiding position.

"J-Ju-" Taehyung stuttered out in fear by seeing so many rogue wolves which outnumbered them.

"Shh. Calm down Tae. You are safe with me. I'll not let them harm you, not until am with you." Jungkook smiled comfortingly.

Taehyung felt his heart beat fasten by the mere comforting words that Jungkook said and the calming pheromones he was releasing.

'Taehyung showed him a cold shoulder though Jungkook is still trying to risk his life to protect him. Won't it would be easy if he would've just gave him to the rogues and safely go back home?' Taehyung thought.

Jungkook pulled him behind a tree to be safe while the battle started.

Jungkook along with those two wolves were killing rogues mercilessly though they outnumbered in the attack. They were biting, killing, scratching with their long nails breaking the limbs of others until a loud scream halted their moves.

When Jungkook turned his head to see the source of the scream, he saw Taehyung being pinned down on the ground by a dirty rogue wolf.

The moment Jungkook saw their faces being mere centimeters apart, he lost it and started seeing red, everything around him became red as he gave control to Orion.

Orion took over Jungkook, he can't see this happening to his loved one. He can't see that dirty rogue wolf so close to his omega so he growled dangerously leaving the rogue to look at him while Taehyung whimpered.

Almost all rogues were alphas or few betas in which they killed most of them leaving two alphas and a beta. One of the alpha was pinning Taehyung.

"Don't even dare to do anything with him, you jerk." Orion growled dangerously, ready to kill the one who's making his omega to shed tears.

"Ohh? What you gonna do about it lover boy?" He snickered. Jungkook was so angry that he literally felt his blood becoming hot in his body.

"Submit alpha." Jungkook ordered, his words were simple and clear which everyone obliged to even those who doesn't want to. Everyone present in that place shuddered by hearing the trueblood's commanding voice and fell on to their knees.

The most affected one was the little omega who can't control the voice of the trueblood's and started crying while his body started shaking. The alpha pinning him left him and also knelt in the ground.

Jungkook went towards them in large strides. The moment he reached there, he dug his canines in the alpha's neck and ripped it off completely from his body, throwing him in the ground dead.

His eyes were red when he approached Taehyung next but this time Taehyung didn't felt scared from him, instead yearned for his comforting embrace.

"Are you okay my little omega?" Orion asked in a such a soft voice that he didn't killed someone right then. Taehyung nodded slowly and made grabby hands towards him, wanting nothing but to be embrace by the trueblood standing there.

Jungkook bent down in front of Taehyung and pulled him upwards with him. His eyes went back to its normal charcoal black color.

Taehyung quickly latched himself onto Jungkook, hugging the life out of him.

"Th-thank you." He mumbled while his tears were being soaked in Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook was slowly rubbing his hip bone and his back to calm him down but suddenly a wolf came behind Taehyung, ready to claw his back but right at that moment, Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his right side and took the attack on his chest.

Taehyung's eyes widened and a loud gasp left his mouth by seeing the scene that unfolded in front of him. He injured one of the guards and charged towards them. The other one who was still a little capable to stand, quickly snapped his head from his body.

Taehyung quickly pulled Jungkook  towards him. "Oh my god Jungkook! Stay awake,yea? We'll quickly take you to the doctor. Please." Tears started rolling down his cheeks while he tried to be strong in front of the injured Jungkook.

The guards help them up and they quickly made it to the pack house.

________

"What happen to Jungkook?" Shin Hye was the first one to ask as she hurriedly made way towards them worriedly. Everyone was present in the house.

"F-first lets take him to a doctor. Then I can explain further." Taehyung said while trying to catch his breath.

They quickly nodded and called the pack doctor to check upon him. The doctor arrived in a few minutes. He started his work in Jungkook's room while they were waiting outside.

In the meanwhile, Taehyung explained about the rogue attack they faced and how Jungkook got injured because of him.

Taehyung started crying again while telling everything. He felt bad that Jungkook's in that condition because of him when on the other hand he treated him like a total shit.

"Oh no Tae, I guess he loves you too much to see you hurt in front of him, so he took the attack instead of you." Jimin tried to console him.

"Yes dear. Let's wait for the doctor. I know it will all get better soon." Shin Hye added to encourage everyone as well as herself too because she too can't see her lovely son laying there injured. 

The doctor left the room after almost an hour. He said the scratch was pretty deep but he made it in time so he didn't lost too much of blood.

"I have treated his wound and has wrapped with the clean cloth. Just make sure water doesn't get contact with it for at least three days and change the cloth every two times a day. This is the prescription for the antiseptic." The doctor explained everything and bid his farewell.

They all went inside to see Jungkook. He was sleeping peacefully and looking like an innocent child.

"Tae, you wanna stay here?" His mom asked him and he instantly nodded his head.

"Okay. No problem sweetie. Stay with him. But when he wakes up, just don't forget to inform me." She said with a smile to make him feel better but he knows that these all won't work until Jungkook wakes up.

One by one, everyone left after sometime but Taehyung remained seated on the bed, not able to move.  He can't leave before he's totally satisfied that Jungkook's good and perfectly fine.

__________________🥀__________________

Today's chapter is twice bigger than my normal one so enjoy my sweet
lovelies!\(^o^)/

I've so many assignments to turn in to my tchr tho am here writing this but whatever!🙄 p.s I miGhT start updating more than i do a week after my all work is done and submitted to my tchr. do y'all want it?😁

x_eram_x