Rules

I have been away from hosting for a while, but rules are still very important to follow. I hope you all follow so that you can join the award.

If my rules are not followed, you will not be accepted. I will delete the form, and that will be the end of it.

You can always re-enter your form, but if it is full, there is nothing I can do without more judges.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM, my personal account (djgraves01) or comment right here. >>>>

~ Participants ~

⚡Follow these accounts, until the award is over. djgraves01 and this account Liebespreise. If you are already following, please unfollow and follow again. (If you have a backup account, please mention it in your form.)

⚡Follow your judge when announced.

⚡Add this book to your public reading list.

⚡One book per genre. (You can enter multiple genres but only one book in that genre.)

⚡Don't bribe your judges. You should not be speaking to your judge, all information will be in the award, if you have questions please contact me. 

⚡Five chapter minimum, two for a short story, 500+ words for opening chapter. (No poetry)

~ Judges ~

⚡Follow djgraves01 and this account. Liebespreise

⚡Add the award to your reading list.

⚡Do not accept bribes. Do not answer any messages for a participant. If they message you, tell me. They should not be speaking with you.

⚡Be honest.

⚡Meet your deadlines.

⚡Results go to this account. Liebespreise

Judges you can judge and be a participant, you can judge any genre you want, just let me know if you entered that genre.

Judges will be given the option of when to start judging. When you get the five for your section you can start. Or you can wait until everyone else starts on May 4th.

 Or you can wait until everyone else starts on May 4th