Ana needed to drag herself out of bed, but she couldn't move herself. She swallowed awkwardly. "G-good morning."

He watched her lips as she spoke. "Good morning." He whispered.

"I've got school." She replied, the room was tense with awkwardness. And she didn't know whether or not she should move her arms. God, knows she didn't want to.

Michael nodded. "Okay."

He frowned as he looked at her. "I..I can't come to the restaurant tonight. Miriam she...she's gonna have questions."

Anastasia nodded. She would miss him terribly, but she understood. After all, he had been with her almost everyday. "Okay." She whispered back.

Slowly, Michael moved his hand from her waist, bringing it up to twirl one of her wild curls around his finger. He was always so stunned by her hair. He was watching it with fascination, causing Ana swallowed nervously.

"Do you..." She began, butterflies fluttering her stomach when he gently gave a tug on her hair. "Do you want to come to the party tomorrow night?"

Michael paused, eyes moving from her hair to her eyes. He didn't miss a beat. "Yes, I'd like that."

Ana nodded. She wasn't sure where that courage had come from, but she wasn't about to question it. She was tired of following all of those goddamn rules. She slowly grabbed his hand that held her hair, giving it a squeeze before she sat. Michael copied her movements, staring at her. "I can show you out...but we have to be quiet. Helena can't hear." She whispered, holding his hand.

He nodded, narrowing his eyes at the fact she had addressed her mother as Helena.

The stood up, hands held together tightly as Anastasia took a nervous breath. Opening the door carefully, she seen that Helena was still fast asleep on her usually spot on the couch. She opened the door wider, guiding them through the apartment. Anastasia held her breath the entire time.

Michael turned his head, looking over his shoulder at the woman. She didn't really look much like Ana, all apart from her hair. It was blonde, but it still resembled the volume that Ana's did. Nevertheless, he didn't get much of a look at her. She quietly opened the apartment door and lead them out in the hallway.

Ana released a breath, looking up to Michael.

"Okay, well, I-"

"Will see you tomorrow." He finished with a small smile.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Party is after work. About nine."

Michael grabbed her hands, studying her face. They were quiet as they looked at each other, and the change of energy around them was confusing yet intriguing. They both were clueless with their movements. Michael wouldn't take his eyes of her lips, and Ana felt the pull to move closer.

His eyes narrowed in confusion, and he awkwardly lifted his hand in the air, slightly pointing to her mouth. "I don't-"

"What is it?" She breathed.

His eyes moved to hers. "I want to..."

He looked to his fingers and then to her mouth, Ana followed his movements. She couldn't believe herself, what she was allowing herself to give in to. She nodded. "It's okay." She whispered encouragingly.

His eyes widened slightly as he weakly nodded back. And ever so carefully, he brought his thumb to her bottom lip. Ana's heart was racing, and she felt her stomach do twists and turns she hadn't ever felt before. He was awkward at first at he concentrated.

But then he stepped closer, slightly rubbing his thumb against her lip. He never took his eyes off her lips, and Ana never looked away from his eyes. Her lips parted with a slight gasp, causing him to snap his eyes to hers. The tip of his finger was slightly in her mouth as he froze. The sound she had made had shocked him, and quite frankly, it had shocked Ana herself.