The father asked Arvind and Arnav about them. They shared details with the father. After a few minutes of general talks, the father left the place as that was time to do MASS*

*Sherlin, could you take them to the shop?* Ratna requested.

*Sure aunty...* Sherlin readily agreed.

*You go to Nagapattinam and get clothes for the children... I have a few works to do here... I can't give up on it...* she said responsibly.

*Chotte, do one thing... You and Khushi buy it... I will help Ratna here...*

Arnav looked at Khushi who was thinking about his words. Of course, she doesn't want to go with Arnav but Ratna and Arvind met after very long years... she didn't want to spoil their mood.

*Ok uncle...* She said making the father and son relax.

*Dad, what about arranging food for the children tomorrow?* Arnav said.

Ratna smiled at him delightfully.

*Sure...( he turned towards Sherlin) Can we arrange it here itself or should we do it in Nagapattinam?*

*We can arrange it here itself, uncle* Sherlin said.

Ratna nodded ok.

*We will get the sizes of the children to buy the dress* Arnav said to Ratna.

*I will give the measurements...* Ratna said.

*Arvind forwarded the Credit card to Arnav.

*No, Dad... I will get them through my card...* Arnav said which made Khushi wonder.

Taking the measurements of the children from Ratna, Arnav left the HOME with Khushi and Sherlin.

Sherlin took them to Nagapattinam in her car. Nagapattinam is a developing town. Arnav and Khushi were enjoying the new locality.

Sherlin asked the driver to stop the car in front of a big shop.

*We can buy the clothes here...*

Arnav and Khushi got down of the car and entered. There were enough designs in the shop that satisfied Arnav and Khushi.

*Khushi...* Arnav called Khushi.

She looked at him and he handed her a small piece of paper.

*This is the girls' list... you select clothes for them... five dresses for each girl...*

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav was about to go to the boys' section, Khushi called him.

*Arnav...*

Arnav looked at her getting amazed.

*Girls need a few more necessary things...*

Arnav understood what she is mentioning. He nodded yes.

*Shall I?* she asked.

*Yup...* he went to the third floor towards the boys' section.

Sherlin helped Khushi in the selection.

*Is it true, Khushi?* Sherlin asked.

*What?* Khushi asked while selecting dresses.

*Were you with him for the whole night in the hospital?*

Khushi stopped for a second and nodded yes.

*I think he has feelings for you...*

Khushi looked at her wondering.

*His look towards you and me differ...* she said smilingly.

Khushi selected dresses without answering her question.

*It seems, you knew it...*

Khushi didn't answer.

*If you don't know, he will let you know soon...* she chuckled.

*He is an idiot...* Khushi said.

*But you have saved the idiot...* Sherlin teased.

*That's what my mistake...*

*Oh... so what I guessed is right... he loves you and you knew it*

Khushi was silent.

*I don't think he is an idiot... see, how much he is spending on the helpless children...*

*He is a rich man...*

*Not all the rich men have the heart to help others, Khushi*

*So...?*

*I don't know...* Sherlin chuckled again.

Khushi bought inners for the girls.

*Shall we settle the bill together?* Khushi asked Sherlin.

Sherlin asked the cashier in TAMIL language.

*You can...* the cashier said.

*Her husband is going to pay the bill* Sherlin said controlling her laughter.

Though Khushi couldn't understand the full sentence she frowned hearing HUSBAND.

*What did you say?* she asked.

*I said your husband will settle the bill...*

Khushi dropped her jaw.

*Stop your NONSENSE...* she said gritting her teeth.

*It will make SENSE in some days... mark my words...*

Khushi glared at her whereas Sherlin giggled at her.

The shop owner and the shopkeepers were awestruck, seeing their purchase. No one would ever buy this many clothes in that shop's history. The bill amount was nearly one lakh sixty thousand. The shop owner sent a van to deliver the clothes.

Arnav and Khushi came home. The van followed them. Ratna was indefinably happy, seeing the load. She was happier when she saw the girl's item.

*You should thank Khushi because it's Khushi's idea...* Arnav said looking at Khushi smilingly.

*Thank you Khushi beta...* Ratna hugged Khushi lovingly. Arnav smiled at Khushi who looked down.

To be continued...

The next update is available on INKITT 

Old memories...

The children of the home became happy like ever before as they hear that they are going to get many sets of dresses that they never got. At the same time, they became sad as their favorite Ratnama is leaving them.

*Ratnama, won't you come here again?* a little boy asked her sadly.

No need to say, Ratna's eyes tear up.