*Thank you so much, Khushi... you have given my life back... my husband and son back... I don't know how I'm going to be grateful to you...*

Khushi was embarrassed.

*Aunty, please relax. This is a time to be happy...*

Ratna broke the hug.

*Yes... I will be happy, because of you. I'm going to be with my husband and son, because of you. Thank you so much...* She kissed her forehead the way she kissed Arnav.

Khushi smiled at her humbly.

*She is very simple, Ratna. Do you know, this is not the first time she is helping us...* Arvind said smilingly.

Ratna raised her eyebrows in curiosity to know what help she had done already.

*She saved our Chotte's life when he met with an accident...*

Ratna widened her eyes in shock. Khushi was suffocating like hell whereas Arnav was smiling at her.

*Really?* Ratna asked.

*Yes. I was out of the station at that time, she was the one who took care of Chotte, being with him the whole night...*

*It seems God had sent you to bring happiness in our lives...* Ratna said emotionally.

*Hundred percent right...* Arvind said.

*Are you Chotte's friend?* Ratna asked Khushi.

Before she answered Ratna, Arnav answered.

*No, Mom... she is not my FRIEND... but...*

Cutting him,

*I'm his junior in college... we are studying in the same college...* Khushi said.

Not only Arnav but also Arvind controlled their chuckle.

*That's so nice... we can keep in touch with you then...* Ratna said excitedly.

Khushi gulped hard. It seems it is going to be tough for her to handle Ratna than Arnav. She has to change the topic immediately... Or else, this talk may lead her into trouble.

*What will you do here for Christmas?* she changed the topic.

Arvind and Arnav smirked at her.

*We celebrate Christmas with funds given by people every year... we don't waste money on unnecessary things... these HOME children are lacking clothes...* she said hesitatingly and looked at Arvind.

*Could YOU provide clothes for them?* She asked Arvind.

*WE will provide...*

Ratna and Khushi smiled.

That's when they saw the FATHER of the church coming towards them.

*Ratnama... who are they?* he asked.

*He is my husband and he is my son*

*Whhhhat! *the father asked unbelievably.

*Yes, father... they got to know about me through this girl and came here* she showed Khushi.

*You have done a very good job...* the father said to Khushi.

Khushi smiled slightly.

*Father, my husband, and son want to provide clothes for the children... we need your permission*

*You no need to ask for my permission Ratnama... you have more rights on the children than me to do whatever you want...*

*Thank you father...*