Drunk dream and spilled secret's

Start from the beginning

Nana: sure

Dolphinboi added Mork to the chat

Dolphinboi: I got Jisung with me lets go

11:56pm

Thank god, they had all snuck out of their dorms meeting up with each other outside. Renjun and Haechan shared a mischievous grin, Mark groaned and begged not for this plan to go forwards but he knew the lengths the rest of the dreamies would go to, to force him into their evil scheme. Jisung looked barely awake, his arm hung over Chenle who carried him. However...Jaemin and Jeno had seemed to be in a world of their own, staring into each other's eyes as they whispered back and forth.

"Ten hyung's dorm is upstairs..." Renjun mumbled, turning back at the other dreamies who followed him tiptoe slowly up the stairs. Renjun was terrified of making a noise, Kun and Taeyong's room had been right next to the stairs....what a damn coincidence.

They finally rushed to the outside of Ten's room, Jisung and Chenle trailing behind. Chenle leaned Jisung on the wall as he stretched his own arms. Haechan and Renjun smirked at each other, as they watched poor Mark force the door open as quietly as he could. Jaemin stood on the stairs as he kept watch, he knew Mark would be opening the door soon so he began walking up but not before his foot was caught in the stair as he tripped. All eyes turned to Jaemin who let out a low wince of pain, all of them except Mark had their hand glued to their mouths tightly, trying so hard not to laugh out loud. Chenle, however, couldn't hold himself back as he snorted loudly. Jeno had luckily forced his own hand on Chenle's mouth attempting to keep the younger from making another sound that could possibly wake up the hyungs.

"CHENLE SHHH!" Haechan whispered to the loudest he could. Luckily, no one else was on the floor they were on at the moment. It was completely empty. Mark let out a sigh of relief as the door finally swung open, all the dreamies rushed in the room, Jaemin following behind.

"Where's the alcohol?" Jeno groaned.

"Put in some effort and help us find it you lazy fuck!" Renjun aggressively spoke, receiving a nudge from Haechan who wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't you dare say a word" Renjun threatened. Haechan nodded with a sly grin.

"I found it!" Jaemin celebrated, swinging the doors of the closet open to reveal bottles and bottles of alcohol. Jisung reached out for the bottle of whiskey, as Haechan and Renjun both gripped onto the vodka. And with that, they all began talking gulps and gulps of alcohol. Mark laid dead on Ten's couch as Haechan clung onto his waist, begging for attention.

"Markkkk..." Haechan sing-songed, pulling the older closer to himself.

"What?"

"Do you love me?" The younger showed his puppy eyes, shuffling as close as he could to Mark who, surprisingly, didn't pull away. "I do...now get the fuck off me," Mark replied and rolled his eyes, hearing a scoff from Haechan. On the other side of the room, Renjun death stared Jaemin and Jeno as they shamelessly flirted with each other, Jisung's head laid on Chenle's lap.

"Chenleeee, when can we go catch the unicorn?" Jisung muttered, playing with his own fingertips, totally stuck in a world of his own. "After we leave Ten hyung's room, we can sneak out again." Chenle planned with a smirk, drawing in the air how they would be sneaking out from the windows in their dorm since they were roommates.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

All heads turned to the door, in which Ten had walked right through. Haechan was the first to stand up, making eyes with Ten then dragging Ten's arm to the closet of alcohol. The Hyung nodded in approval, his hand reaching out for the white wine then pouring himself a cup. The rest of the dreamies sat around the table with Ten who ranted and ranted...for so fucking long.

"So that's how Johnny and I fell in love..."

"Why are you dating him though? He's like a fucking colossal titan." Jeno criticized yet received a dreamy response.

"Well...he's just so perfect...and he gives the best cuddles, and he lets me sleep on his chest...and like have you seen his arms?! Like oh my god, he's the man I've been looking for" Ten exclaimed, sipping on his wine, gaining Mark and Jaemin's agreement on his statement. Chenle poured more drinks for everyone yet was interrupted by Jisung who had annoyingly pulled him onto his lap, snuggling onto him.

"And his abs!" Mark joined in, accepting a hard punch from Haechan on his arm

9:12am

Dreamers are believers Gc

Mork: Fuck man, never again am I doing that my head is killing me

Fullsun: I feel like I've been hit by a truck

Moomin: Both of you shut the fuck up, your making my phone go off and its painful 

Eyesmile: What the hell happened last night

Nana: I don't remember anything 

Fthefruits Created a New Group chat

Fthefruits added Mork, Fullsun, Moomin, Eyesmile, Nana, Dolphinboi and Youngone

Fthefruits: all of you get on here now 

Fullsun: What do you want, I'm in pain 

Fthefruits: Its called a hangover take some Panadol and get over it

Fthefruits: There is more important things to talk about here 

Moomin: Fucks sake, why does everyone talk so much

Moomin: Also what's this new Group chat for 

Fthefruits: we need to talk about what happened last night

Fthefruits: Where are the young ones

Fullsun: Passed out

Fthefruits: Well go wake them up

Fthefruits: we need them here

Mork: Dude calm down, what's wrong we will tell them when they wake up

Fthefruits: Fine

Fthefruits: About last night you cant tell anyone what happened 

Nana: Your gonna have to be more specific then that

Fthefruits: You know what I'm talking about

Moomin: Us sneaking into your room and taking your alcohol only for you to join us?

Fthefruits: No

Fthefruits: Well yes don't tell them that, but not what I was talking about 

Eyesmile: us purposely getting the younger ones the most drunk so we don't have to deal with them today?

Fthefruits: No

Mork: Ohhh I know what he's talking about

Mork: When he spilled the beans about him and Johnny

Fthefruits: Yes! that don't tell anyone

Nana: alright Hyung, we will keep your secret

Nana: But you do know we will all accept you

Fthefruits: I know that but I'm not ready to tell the others 

Moomin: Great, now that that's over can I go back to sleep

Fthefruits: Yeah sure, just try not to act to hangover later I don't need Kun or Taeyong on my ass about it 

Moomin:  👍

And the ships are coming in

also big thanks to my BFF for writing the actual scene since idfk how to do that