As he flew slowly in the air while enjoying the beautiful view before him for the last time, he heard some mysterious voices.

"My queen the summoning was successful..." Marcus stopped midair and looked around him in confusion. He tried to look for the sources of the voices but all of a sudden an intensely bright light clots his vision.

By the time his vision cleared, he found himself in a different place, instead of finding himself in the air he now stood on a stone tower with a pentagram circle underneath his feet.

Marcus absent-mindedly gazed before him and saw five extremely beautiful and well-endowed female players cowering on the stone floor, a palpable look of fear is visible in their eyes and they look so pale as if they have seen a demon.

'...I am impressed by their character creation, but what the hell is going on?' thought Marcus.

Marcus was confused when he saw the visible expression on their face, Yggdrasil is not advance enough to showcase its player's expression but the impossible is happening right before his two eyes.

Marcus surveyed the surroundings & then suddenly he felt a warm breeze ran through his hair. With the wind, it also carried the smell of nature, the smell of soil, and fresh air so pure that he cannot form words to describe how good this new feeling is.

He absentmindedly pinched his cheek and he indeed felt pain, he continued to absentmindedly stare at the blue sky for minutes and then suddenly he burst into laughter.

After seeing all these hard shreds of evidence laid before his eyes he simply can't deny the fact that all these things before him is real, Marcus concluded that somehow he was transported into a different world, and on top of that instead of his dying body, he crossed the world with his game character.

"...Please don't kill us, oh great lord!" One of the females that probably hails from the demonic race whimpered out in fear.

"Huh, Oh...? " Marcus composed himself, he pointed at the glowing pentagram underneath his feet, he deduces that these five women are responsible for his summoning.

"Did you all summon me?" He asked as gently and as calmly as he can. "Y... Yes." The kitsune woman admitted.

"Why?" He asked, but they all looked at each other as if they are too scared to say it. "I give you my word, I will not harm you." He assured them that he will not harm them.

"Then... Oh great Lord please suppress your magic power? Your powerful mana is too powerful for us to handle" The beautiful pink-haired woman asked in a begging tone.

'How the hell do I suppress my Mp?' He thought before he recalled a special item available in the game.

He used his special skill "Imperial Weaponry" and summoned a ring that was made with the sole purpose to hide a player's details. He slipped the ring on his index fingertip when he noticed a golden ring engraved with glowing runes on his ring finger.

His character doesn't own this ring, although confused at the mysterious golden ring's sudden manifestation, he decided to ignore it and moved his gaze back to the five sexy and beautiful women who are now bowing their heads before him.

"Why did you summon me?" He asked. Their face turned a little sour on hearing his words. "Oh great Lord, my country is facing an invasion." The demon lady answered with a grave tone.

"Invasion?"

"Yes, oh great Lord, the human kingdom has summoned 10 legendary heroes to kill our queen and invade our great land." The kitsune lady said and summoned some kind of magical screen and shows him the brutal scene of humans knights pillaging and killing demons, demi-human, dwarfs, oni and elves tribes, and even small cities inhabited by these races.

"I beg you please save my people!" The demon lady begged while bowing her head down to the stone floor.

"Very well I accept your plea!" Marcus declared without thinking twice, he owes his life to these ladies and that is enough payment for him. The moment he crossed this world he knew he lost all his humanity as his character background is dark.

He already can feel the effects of him being in this body, Samael his character is a cold, shellfish, calculating, and a merciless killer, it's miracle that he was still able to retain some of his original personality. so yeah he doesn't care about others' safety anymore, Marcus owes his life to these beautiful maidens so he will do his best to return the favor.

The five maidens were overcome with so much happiness after hearing his reply that they shed tears of joy.

He raised his left hand and pointed at the gold ring.

"...Is this your doing? I will warn you this once if this thing is some kind of device to control me..."

"Oh great Lord, We would never stoop so low to harm our savior, that is..." The elf lady stopped & then shyly looked down.

"Before your summoning, we 5 have performed a sacred ceremony" replies the elf lady after she took a deep breath.

"What ceremony?"

"In our world when a nonhuman race such as demons and demi-humans get married, we could share our magical energy, knowledge & thought through our bond, without any knowledge if the summoned person will be weak or powerful we took such big action to increase our winning chance against the 10 heroes. "

Marcus raised one of his eyebrows after hearing her answer, if he was in his old body he would have by now freaked out and even scream bloody fucking yes because of how beautiful they are.

"So I am now your husband?" They all nodded meekly.

Marcus stared at them with a hard-to-read expression before he gave a lazy nonchalant shrug.

"My name is Samael" He paused and then gave a bone-chilling dark smirk.

"I used to be an Archangel, I was once the brightest and most powerful of all God's angels." Samael summoned his twelve grey wings and then spoke.

"Billions of years ago I rebelled & led a vast rebellion with the intention to usurper God" The five-woman listen to his story in wonder and awe.

"...After my defeat, god cast me out of Heaven, and tasked me to be the ruler of Hell for billions of years to punish the souls of deceased sinners" He informed them about his character past which is based on Lucifer folklore.

"From now on I will be in your care" He gave a soft bright smile and gave a gentleman bow, the five maidens blushed and their hearts skipped a beat on seeing such a bright smile from such a handsome man.