Dressed in decorative golden armor with a partially exposed chest, golden boots, & black skirt-like cloth wrapped around his waist. The man has silver hair and an extremely handsome face adorned with two pairs of beautiful yet intimidating blood-red eyes.

"Hoh, I didn't think a player would show up on the last day of shut down" The man turned his head slightly and stared at him with a blank look, even though Momonga knew Yggdrasil is not advance enough to show emotion or facial expression, he could tell the man is curious.

"So what do you need?" Momonga quickly snapped out of his shock and made his way to the man's side.

"Sir, I don't need anything I just wanted to ask if this game will make a comeback?" Momonga asked with hope. "It only has a 10% chance of returning" His reply left Momonga in a state of Despair.

"...Holy Shit!?" Momonga forced himself to concentrate when he heard the man screaming, he looked up and saw his status window in front of the silver-haired man.

"...You never stopped playing this game? Damn... That's impressive... " The silver-haired man expressed his shock after going through Momonga's login details.

Momonga rubbed the back of his head awkwardly as he doesn't know what to even say. "Yeah... Kind of" He replied.

"Sigh... Since you are such a loyal player, Momonga, let me tell you a piece of inside news... don't tell anyone okay?" Momonga gave a short nod.

"Our boss sold the company to N.E.X.T GAMES and the new owner has decided to shut down this game due to its harsh gameplay and difficulties. He plans to replace this game with a new game" The man paused.

"Sigh... The new game is awful, it's a total money-grabbing black hole. Almost everything in the shitty game has to be paid with real money" The man informed the unfairness of the game. "So, they made the game to target the richest?" Momonga asked.

"Yes, normal people could play it but those who dump money in the in-game items will level up faster, and stronger in no time. And on top of that, the game is based on our world, so I am pretty sure it will not be able to make a good impact on the market, & Let's be fair Yggdrasil will always be no 1!" Momonga on hearing that the game is based on their own world lost all interest in it because their worlds sky was always hidden behind black smog, while the sun making only brief appearances now and then. Thick, toxic fog frequently covered the cities, so almost no one went out without wearing a gas mask beforehand. With nature almost destroyed, the people have no other choice but to also rely on artificial lungs solely created for their safety to help breathe in the current, poor state of the environment.

The blue planet has become so dirty & polluted that the discovery of a single drop of freshwater will be a miracle. Why would someone see the same shit in the game world? Their life is already filled with hardship & extreme misery, why would they play a game that was based on the same world that is responsible for their bad luck.

"Yes, it is" Momonga admitted truthfully. "Tell you what... since this is also my last day in the company I will fulfill any wish of yours?"

"Really?" Momonga asked excitedly, even though he has an hour and few minutes in his hands he has a wish that he wanted so badly for a very long time.

"Yep, so what do you need? A world-class weapon... or an NPC special creation crystal?" The man asked.

"Can I have a subclass without any restriction, loss of level, jobs, and penalty?" Momonga asked.

"Well that's new, but it's doable..." The man summoned two windows side by side, one is empty and another has Momonga's character on it.

"Smart man, if Yggdrasil ever makes it back to the market you will probably become one of the strongest players" The man praised Momonga's ingenious idea. "So which race do you want?" Momonga didn't think twice and opened his mouth.