Chapter 8

Joeys pov.

It was the next day and I was really tired , I stayed up watching anime all night and now I don't feel like getting up. My nurse knocked on my door and I had to get up and open the door , she came in and said I had to take my medication, I took the pill and she left. I layer back down and went to sleep.

*2 days later *

Shane's pov.

I haven't left my room in 2 days and my nurse and doctor are starting to worry. They don't know I killed the man, the only person that knows is Joey and I just hoped he didn't tell. I would never hurt Joey. I would do anything to protect him from danger. I'm just one fucked up person. It's the third day and I think m going to leave my room today. I mean I miss Joey and I wanna see him. so I get up and got dressed and did my hair then I went to go get breakfast, after I went to the main room , when I got there I was surprised .....Joey was there, and he was talking to people and interacting with others. I went over to him and said his name.

Shane: Joey ?
Joey : Shane ? I-Is that you ?
Shane : yeah it's me

Joey got up and huger me really tight we stayed like this for a while. Then we sat down and just talked for a while

Joey : Shane I'm sorry
Shane: Joey it okay I was wrong
Joey : but I should have let you explain the whole situation
Shane: yeah I know I feel really bad
Joey : please don't you were only trying to protect us and I like that
Shane: yeah okay

We were interrupted by my nurse asking me to come with him , I told Joey I would be back and got up and left. me and my nurse walked down the hall and to my doctor I went in and sat down he looked at me with a smile.

Conner: hello Shane
Shane: hello
Conner : how have you been ?
Shane : I've been okay , kind of lonely
Conner: would you like to tell me why?
Shane: well see I really like tho guy and were kind of dating and I guess I mad him mad or scared him and he told me to leave so I left and then that's when I cried for day but turns out he's not mad and were cool.
Conner : ooh okay , well I called you here because there has been a report that a security guard was killed and I'm investigating all the patroons who have abusive or violent backgrounds do you understand?
Shane: yeah
Conner : so do you have anything to do with this or do you know about this?
Shane: uuuummmm n-no
Conner: are you sure cause you seem a bit unsure , do you know anybody that would have done this?
Shane: no sir
Conner : alright then you may leave
Shane: really ?
Conner: yes have a nice day
Shane: bye

I got up and left really quickly or else he would have know it was me I went back to Joey he was putting a puzzle together. I sat down beside him.

Joey : your back !
Shane: yeah
Joey : so what happened?
Shane: there investigating to see who killed the guard
Joey : you didn't say it was -
Shane : no I didn't and you better not either please
Joey : I won't .... I love you to much and I need you around.
Shane: awe I love you too.

I started to help Joey with the puzzle he got tired so he laid his head on my shoulders, the nurses didn't really care what we did as long as it wasn't sexual. Joey eventually feel asleep and I was getting tired to so I picked him up and carried him to his room with his nurse Megan behind me , I tucked him into bed and kiss his forehead and then went to my room. I had a great day!

Ahhhhh so it's another chapter and I'm happy , I'm not really sure what to write next comment what you want and I'll do it please 😊😊😊😊 and don't forget to vote 😉😉😉please thanks love ya byeeeeeee *muah*😘