chapter 7

joey : shane ?

shane : yeah

joey : are you okay

shane: yeah why? ]

joey: cause you have blood on your face.

shane just started at joey then ran to the bathroom and looked at his face. It had blood slpotches on it, He washed it and it came off then he went back out to joey who was in a corner.

shane: joey....

joey: shane stay away...

shane : .... i... I can explain
Joey : w-well e-explain
Shane : the guard h-
Joey : Shane just forget it ....leave
Shane: joey I can explain !!!
Joey : LEAVE!!!!!

and with that Shane left and went to his room. He started crying, his nurse came and to check on him and then she left. As for the body a nurse found it and reported it. The hospital was put in lock down and they were check img and rechecking paticants rooms, for sharp objects. Joey on the other hand was scared out if his life he didnt know what to do ...he loves Shane very much but he cant control him. He knows about Shane's past life and how he got to the hospital. For joey to gain confront and control of him self he had to do what he does best ....jack off, and that's what he did. He felt great. After his nurse came in saying that he need to see the doctor. He got up and went to go see him.

**Doctors office **
Joey : hello sir
Doctor : have a seat joey
Joey : is there something wrong?
Doctor : not really ....Umm well do you know Shane?
Joey : Ummm.....yeah why?
Doctor : how well do you guys each other?
Joey : what do you mean?
Doctor : are you guys friends, more than friends? What ?
Joey : well were more than just friend
Doctor : Mmhmm ok and when he comes in your room, what do u guys do?
Joey : I. Well it depends
doctor : any sexual activity?
Joey : no. Nun at all
Doctor: okay thats all Joey. Umm your allowed out of your room.
Joey : okay thank you

so thats another chaper its hard to update just bare with me please thanks byeeee.