Gift yourself the royal taste of tobacco Al fakher

Start from the beginning

Al Fakher peach

Al Fakher peach shisha is a blend of peach and a soft layer of cooling mint that will make your party at the fire with good flavorful stories and the profuse smoky clouds that Al Fakher is famous for! The juicy blend with the fruity flavour of peach is one of the unique blendings from Al Fakher. You won't be disappointed with this flavour if you have a strong sense of premium quality blending. Try out the Al Fakher Peach with the touch of sour and enjoy the fruity blast in every breath!

Al Fakher blueberry mint

Al Fakher Blueberry Mint is a perfectly balanced blend of Al Fakher's Blueberry and Mint flavors, offering the sweet and tart notes of blueberries with a cool mint exhale. Much like the Al Fakher Watermelon Mint, this is a solid choice for new hookah smokers and pro's alike and is always a crowd-pleasing flavor great for entertaining guests!

 Much like the Al Fakher Watermelon Mint, this is a solid choice for new hookah smokers and pro's alike and is always a crowd-pleasing flavor great for entertaining guests!

Al Fakher berry

Al Fakher berry is a flawlessly well-adjusted blend of berry and Mint. It has a sweet texture of berry and subtle tartness. Additionally, it has an incredible mint flavour that makes it smoother and lighter. You will feel a slight aroma of berry and freshness of mint- both the balanced blending makes this Al Fakher flavour one of the top-selling products. If you like Al Fakher watermelon mint flavour- then you should try this one too.

Al Fakher Rose

This flavor is one of the classic flavours among all traditional hookah flavours. Hookah enthusiasts who love to enjoy their cool breath with rose aroma- are genuine fans of Al Fakher rose flavour. This flavour has a sweetly aromatic, fragrant floral beauty made initially from the essence of rose. This one is perfect for sharing with your loved one. When you start your hookah session with Al Fakher rose- you will feel an instant strong note of roses, and the sweet flavour adds a different tone to it. Al Fakher rose goes really well with other flavours like Al Fakher Lemon, vanilla, and jasmine.

Al Fakher vanilla

Are you a typical vanilla flavour fan? Then, Al Fakher vanilla is going to be your perfect flavour. The enhancer factor of this flavour is delightful on its own. This is ideal for elevating the flavour of almost any shisha. A subtle yet richness brings a superb blended experience for every hookah smoker must try! The best way to enjoy Al Fakher vanilla is to mix it with mint, apple, cinnamon, orange, grape, peach, lemon, or anything else. You will get the various fruity blast on your mouth!

Al Fakher orange

Some hookah people always prefer juicy flavour, and for them, Al Fakher brings up Al fakher orange flavour that is well-balanced with authentic orange pulp. The fruity fragrance of orange and pinch of mint- enhances the power of this flavour. You can also try Al Fakher orange mixing with another taste like Al Fakher vanilla, peach, and lemon.

Al Fakher golden two apples

Al Fakher golden two apples is one of the best al fakher flavor with bestselling shisha flavours produced exclusively from the house of Al Fakher. This double apple flavour from Al Fakher offers you the perfect blend of red and green apple flavors with the slightest dose of star anise, which outcomes a lusciously sweet and rich taste. Shockingly- this most smoked flavour around the world is great on its own to enjoy traditional hookah sessions. If you want to make dense clouds with Al Fakher- don't miss the chance to try out this flavour.

Al Fakher Golden Bahraini Apple

This is one of the best-produced flavors of Al Fakher. For its delicious fragrance of red apple, bring a sweet tone to your hookah session. The dual-tone lies between a warm and spicy flavour tone which is around your mouth during all hookah sessions. To many Al Fakher lovers, this is one of the juiciest flavors of Al Fakher. If you love the sweet tone with sour flavour yet a very strong aromatic shisha- then, Al Fakher golden Bahraini apple is the best for you!

Al Fakher sour apple

When it comes to apple and shisha- there is no other brand like Al Fakher. This brand has explored the fruity and aromatic flavour at its best. Hookah enthusiasts who want to create a dense, smoky cloud with a bit of sourness in their tongue- Al Fakher's sour apple flavour will work on their taste buds miraculously.

These are some top-ranked Al Fakher flavours that are widely popular.

Final Thoughts:

When it comes to the most delicate blending with perfect balance with multiple flavours- Al Fakher is the top-ranked hookah shisha brand among all. You can choose the best Al Fakher flavour to make your hookah session super sensational and hot.