Akihiko opened his eyes. He woked up feeling something wet drop on his face. He saw his father crying, hiding his face. "Sorry baby, did I wake you up? Come on, go back to sleep."

"D-dada why are you crying?" Akihiko said sleepily.

"I'm not crying baby. I just teared up, because I yawned. Thats all" Hinata smiled

Akihiko, in his very young age, is also perceptive especially when it's about his father. He knew his father was sad. But if his dad lied and said he's okay, he chose not to push the matter anymore and hugged his father tight.

"I love you Dada! Whatever it is, it will be okay! Cause your Baby is here!"

Hinata buried his face on his son's neck and nod. "Yes. Whatever happens, I always have you. I love you too Baby."

And they both slept that night. The son wishing his father to be okay. And the father wishing that the pain in his heart goes away.

~~~

The next morning, Ushijima came in the gym late with bags all over his eyes.

Who said an Alpha just like him can't cry? Ushijima cried all throughout the night thinking about how mad Hinata is to him. He never felt so sad since his parents separated, and his father flew overseas.

What should I do? Should I go to Hinata today? Maybe he'll hear me out? But he said he didn't want to see me. No, I'll still go. I need for him to hear my explanation. I need to fix us. I-"

"Hey, Ushijima, do you hear what I said? I said you should sit down for now. You don't look so good today." Hirugami said, looking concerned.

"I'm... I'm fine, Hirugami san. I'm just thinking of something." Ushijima said lowly

"But-"

"If you're thinking of going to Hinata, I suggest you don't. Or I'll just end up punching your face again" Kageyama said as he entered the gym. "Hinata said something to me like 'Don't let Ushijima go and see me' kind of thing. So respect his decision and fuck off"

"Why are you meddling so much. As far as I know, this is me and Hinata's problem. If you may, please stop talking like it's your business and fuck off." Ushijima glaring at the raven, the latter unaffected by the Alpha

The room suddenly grew cold, the other who are with the two glaring Alphas felt shivers down their spine.

"Uhm guys can you please settle down. We need you both to calm down before we starts practice" Hoshiumi tried to stabilize the situation.

Kageyama turned his back on Ushijima "He is my friend, my closest at that. So it's my business to protect Hinata from the likes of you. The type of people I hate the most are those who inflict pain to the people close to me. So I'm warning you..." Kageyama turned his head towards Ushijima "don't bother Hinata anymore" and he entered the locker room.

Ushijima begrudgingly sat on a bench nearby. Head in his hands. Now, even Kageyama tried to stop me from coming to you, Hinata. What should I do?

~~~

Ushijima thought of ways on how he could make Hinata talk to him. He sent flowers and chocolates to the gym Hinata is practicing. Or sent gifts on the red head's house. He even asked Bokuto himself to help him. But all he recieved were all the things he sent, and Bokuto telling him to 'Go and stay away from my disciple, you Forker!'

And it goes on for a month. And Ushijima can't take it anymore. So he came to Hinata's house (How he knew address? Ask Tendou).

~~~

Hinata sat on the couch beside Akihiko, watching My Hero Academia. Akihiko took a liking to the said show that he ended up saying "PLUS ULTWAAA!" and "I AM HERE!", hands on his waist.

They were middle of watching the show before he heard a banging on their front door, followed by a shout from a very familiar voice.

He stood up and ran on their porch seeing a drunk Ushijima slumped on the floor. All flushed from all the alchohol he had drunk.

"U-ushijima. What the fuck are you doing here?!" Hinata half shouted half whispered, looking behind him to check if Akihiko came along with him.

"Shoyo~ please talk to me.  Let me explain, please my love~" Ushijima then knelt down, rubbing both his palms.

Hinata widened his eyes in disbelief. Never in his life did he imagined Ushijima kneeling to anyone, especially looking like all desperate.

He never knew how desperate the Alpha is right now.

Before Hinata could reach to Ushijima and pulling the Tall alpha to stand up, Akihiko appeared hugging the drunk man.

"PAPA BIG ARMS! Why are you crying? And, ew you smelled bad!" Akihiko pulled away holding his nose.

Ushijima stared at the child for a second. And grabbed Akihiko into a tight hug.

"Baby, baby please hear me out. Your Dada doesn't want to talk to Papa Big Arms. Papa Big Arms is so sad" Ushijima said, talking to his son like a child. He even pointed at Hinata's direction.

Hinata's eyed widened even more and gasped. What the fuck is he doing?

🦅🍊

So yeah. Sorry that I only updated once today. I don't really know what to write, but I still tried.

And to the one who read my notice before this chapter, I'm serious on that. Don't be shy 🤣