"Good morning, starshine," I chuckle, "not feeling so good?". The girl only shakes her head no and sighs deeply when letting herself sink down on the chair in front of my desk. She rubs the back of her hand over her forehead before pushing those sunglasses further up her nose. It seems like somebody had a good night. "Well, thanks for making the effort to attend your detention anyway." I say and grin at her little self sitting there in the laziest way I've ever seen her.

She lifts her head a little only to rest it in the palm of her hand. "Is there a way for me to slip through today's assignments?" She asks with her voice getting quieter and higher at the end. Even though she wears those glasses I can tell she's looking at me. "Not really. Why?". Jones takes off her sunglasses, narrows her eyes a little at the sudden light she sees, then looks at me. "You know damn well why.".

Nodding my head yes I respond "sure I do. But I want you to say it!". "You're making fun of me." She states. Pouting at my words she puts the sunglasses back on her nose and shrugs her shoulders. I could think she looks cute but I don't. "Kind of." I admit and lean back in my chair. My eyes also don't leave her face when I unpack my bag to reveal the papers she's supposed to do.

"We could get you some coffee." I say to her when lazily throwing today's papers on the desk separating us. She shakes her head no and tells me that she's not a coffee drinker. Me neither to be honest. I've got a coffee machine just in case I need something strong like a cappuccino but it's not an usual routine of mine. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?". "It's only ten in the morning.." she sighs and lifts her feet to rest them on the edge of the chair. "I don't eat that early in the morning." The girl confirms after I queried why the time would matter to her breakfast.

Sighing deeply I run my hands over my face. "Alright then. We'll meet in the middle and half the amount of papers for today. It's not that much anyway!". Jones smiles a little and thanks me. She lifts her hands to release her hair from the messy bun she had it in. Her naturally straight hair falls down in loose curls to hug her face. She should put those sunglasses away.

"So what party did you go to last night?" I ask after a slight silence had settled down over us. It was okay though, no desperate urge to speak up or leave or something. "Yeah, um, Em's birthday. In a club like a few blocks from here." She says and circles her temples. I really try my best to not laugh at this pretty mess right here.

"How was your weekend?" She then asks back and finally decides to take off her sunglasses and give her eyes the chance to survive over the day. She rests them on the collar of her shirt instead. "Apparently not as fun as yours," I chuckle "but we have to make you something to eat now that'll get you up!". I stand up from my chair and pick up my bag, then remember I can just leave it here so I lay it down again. "The kitchen." I respond to her question where we would be going. "You know there's people who could see us...?" She goes when carefully rising from her chair.

Nodding my head yes I tell her "not the one you use. The teachers have an own one. I guess there won't be anybody on a sunday though!". She slowly nods her head in understanding and follows me through the door. She didn't bring any bag or stuff today so I didn't have to remind her that we'll come back eventually. Even though it's kind of late in the morning the hallways are still pretty much empty and the only person we saw on our way seemed to have fallen asleep on a bench in the hallway. "I suppose the whole school went to that party." I say and she giggles at my words.

Fiddling in my pants pockets I finally get to my keys and open the door in front of us. I let her step inside first before following her into the room and letting the door fall shut behind up. "This one is so much bigger than ours!" The girls scoffs and crosses her arms over her chest as she walks further into the room. Her head moves in slow ways when her gaze wanders through the kitchen.