09 | Infatuation (NSFW)

My body went limp as I felt very dizzy, as if I was spinning. I look around just to see people laughing, having a good time, completely blind to what is happening right next to them.

They can't see me. No one can.

"You're correct..." his voice fills the air.

"No one can seeeeee youuu, NO one can see us...mhm...yes"
(using a tune with his words)
He exclaims into my ear, agreeing with himself.

He began to release an uncontrollable laugh, growing taller and bigger, ripping out of Jared's clothes and into his own. He's so amused, finally he's able to scare me again.
Big red pom-poms burst out of Jared's buttoned shirt, I start to look up at him.
He's huge...
I had forgotten how tall and oversized his proportions were.

His nails release from my back, letting blood pour out of me. Quickly reaching to grab my shoulders and lift me up. He hastily walks over to a food stand and slams my limp body onto the wall causing me to let out a moan from the pain.

"You're mine!"

I quench as he presses me into the wall harder along with his lecturing words.

"Don't be such a fool dear, you haven't got a clue of how much power I possess..."

"W-what...what are you!?" I use everything in me to exclaim.

"Who are you...Pennywise..."

He stares into my eyes with that same frustrated expression, washed all over his white colored face.

"I'm something you mere humans could never even begin to understand!"

Yelling at me, causing his spit to splatter onto my face, into my mouth.

"mmm" I exhale out of pleasure.

I tasted him.

His saliva was sweet, something I'd never tasted before, it was Delicious.

I suddenly felt drugged, a burst of energy filled my veins. I started to breathe heavily as I felt an intense craving for more of this sweet taste.

I stared at his red saliva covered lips, gawking at the thought of how it would be to taste more.

His eyes widened as he smelt the same scent as last time, all fear had broken lose

His eyes widened as he smelt the same scent as last time, all fear had broken lose. I was intrigued, infatuated, heavily turned on by

him...

This time more, it was even more intense that it's ever been.

He started to growl at me, angry with me for feeling this way. I didn't care, I couldn't control it anymore, especially not after having a taste of him.

"AGGGHH!" His voice distorts into multiple, screaming out of anger.

"Mmmm why must you toy with me like this...

This...scent it- it's terribly, terribly..."
His mouth left open, letting his breath grow louder.

"Terribly what? Hmm?" I tilt my head to the side letting a few hairs fall in-front of my face, as a grin starts to form, just like his.

He leans his face into mine, inches apart.

"Terribly arousing to me."

A wave of excitement goes over my body, sending chills throughout my spine. His words affected me, especially my lower place.

His breath tickling my nose and lips, I can almost smell the sweetness.

"Mmm, I mustn't leave without a taste of you, you're scent is too intoxicating"

His left hand trails from my shoulder to the back of my neck as he lowers me off the wall. I squint my eyes from the pain of movement.
His claws lightly scratch my scalp as he stretches his fingers through my hair, violently grasping my hair, tilting my head back to align our faces.
His right hand raises beneath my face, pressing his thumb on my chin to open my mouth wider. I can feel his white cotton gloves against my soft skin.

His tongue rolls out of his mouth, dripping saliva into mine. My back arches from how pleasurable this taste is.

He slowly lowers his tongue into my mouth and presses his lips onto mine. My eyes widened from how delicious he tastes, like candy. I look at his eyes only to see them rolling into the back of his head. I can tell he's enjoying this.

His right hand grips my neck, covering it entirely with his index finger reaching up to my ear, and presses his face into mine even harder, as close as possible.

I hear him swallow as he starts to let his tongue  out of my mouth and playfully bites my bottom lip as he backs away.

"You're fucking delectable..." 

He seems as though he's in a trance from my saliva. His eyelids rest low, along with his chest rising up and down from all the excitement, exhausted.

I'm speechless, I start to white out while becoming so limp that I faint. His right hand slides from under my chin as I fall out of his hands to hit the ground. Watching him step from out of my field of view as I lie there, weak.