•~•three•~•

Renjun went to his campus together with Haechan and his boyfriend mark. Renjun was really not that sociable and his friends are only haechan, mark, Chenle and jisung.

"Do you think we should enrol them here? I mean they probably need to learn" Renjun said making Haechan look at him.

"Can be... But are you sure they won't be ignorant in everyway?" Haechan replied.

"Who?" Mark asked making his way towards Haechan. Haechan gave Renjun a panicked look but Renjun gave away. Leaving a sigh.

"So I know you guys knew who my dogs are. Well, it's unbelievable but they became humans. I know it's hard to explain but they are nono and Nana. I don't really know what to do" Renjun stated making mark look puzzled.

"That's really unbelievable" he said.

"If you guys want I'll let you go to my apartment and look up for them, they won't be that naughty I guess and they are-" Renjun was cut off but Haechan.

"They are such a hotties, especially that Jeno" Haechan fantasize earning an awkward laugh from Mark.

"Who the fuck is Jeno then?" Mark asked. Chenle and jisung came running and sat on Mark's lap.

"It's nono, and Jaemin is nana" Haechan explained.

"That's really confusing but don't forget we still have class today" mark reminded making Haechan kiss his cheeks and wave goodbye to his boyfriend as they both run to their scheduled classes.

---
"They won't grew tails aren't they?" Renjun asked. "I don't think so, since you told me they are in their human form" Haechan replied.

"Keep on stretching!" Their teacher said making Renjun and Haechan stop from their chit chat.

"Why did I even agree on having the same major as you?"

"I don't know, all I know is that we both love to dance and sing that's why we're both here so you better shut the fuck up daniella, you do not want to be punished by Mr. Chittaphon right?"

"I can hear guys talking at the back!" Mr. Chittaphon said making Haechan giggle.

--
"Nana stop jumping at the bed, can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" Jeno frustratedly said as he covers his face with Renjun's pillow.

"Then move to the sofa, can't you see I'm busy jumping?" Jaemin teased. Jeno groaned as he moved out and went to the sofa to sleep.

Jaemin giggled and think it's cute. But he shrugged it off when he remembered that Jeno is his rival for Renjun.

Jaemin stopped jumping and went to look at the pictures hang on the wall.

"It's me!" Jaemin beamed as he giggle when he saw picture of him and Renjun. Together with Jeno when they are playing in the park.

"Cuteee~" he mumbled and went to move backwards but he was bumped into something hard. He looked back and saw Jeno standing. Jeno smiled that made Jaemin melt. It was undeniably cute and attractive.

"Surprised huh? I didn't came back here because I wanted to check you out"Jeno replied earning a hiss coming from Jaemin.

"Can you please stop denying it? I can clearly see it Jeno yaa~" Jaemin said as he pinched Jeno's nose.

"Don't touch me or else Ill make you regret it" Jeno replied. Jaemin just rolled his eyes and went to Renjun's bed.

"Should we go and find Renjun?"

----
"Jaemin, are you sure this is Renjun's school?" Jeno worriedly said as he keeps on holding jaemin's hand.

"Don't worry Jeno, I think it's their lunch time so maybe let's go to the cafeteria?" Jaemin mumbled Jeno can't do anything and just nodded.

The both of them made their way to the cafeteria earning a look from other students. Other girls are squealing for unknown reason. They tried to find where Renjun is and saw he's together with the other guys eating at the last table.

Jaemin run together with Jeno and made their way to Renjun.

"Injunniee!" Jaemin cheered, Renjun look up and choked on his food. Jaemin panicked and started to pat Renjun's back. And gave him water.

After a few minutes it went back to normal. All of his friends are speechless.

"Who are they?" Chenle asked, as he placed his hand on top of the table. Jaemin look up and glace to Renjun.

"Uhhh... Nana, and Nono" Renjun shyly said.

"Nooo. You got to be kidding me, they are dogs right?" Jisung said making Chenle nod his head in agreement.

"They are in their human form, well we better ask them what happened?" Haechan added. Mark clung his arms around Haechan and kissed his cheeks.

Renjun moved a little bit and let them sit together. "I actually don't have the memory on why are we like this today? We just woke up and became like this "human form". But there's this thing where I saw a somewhat fairy and started to talk to us and after that we're here" Jaemin replied. Jeno is just nodding since that's what the explanation is.

"So you're saying you guys were punished for unknown reason? By a fairy? That's fantastic!" Chenle beamed as he use his dolphin laugh.

"Yes, it's not a curse, I think since this curse isn't a bad thing. Well I got to see Renjun in person and snuggle him" Jeno said as he smile at Renjun. Renjun can't help but to feel his cheeks burning.

Haechan let out a giggle and pointed at Renjun who is holding himself not to burst.

"Look who's a tomato now" Haechan said earning a glare from Renjun.

"What are you guys doing here by the way?" Renjun asked.

"We're here to see injunniee!"Jaemin said and went to hug Renjun but he pushed him softly making Jaemin pout.

"Okay, uhmm... So what are your plans here, u guys can't just go here and be with us all the time. We have classes you know" Chenle said, mark nodded

"Uhmm, we'll wait for you guys!" Jaemin said

"Ain't you guys tired of waiting?" Mark suddenly asked.

"No! If it's for Renjun then we'll wait for him!" Jeno said as he smile.

Everyone was really shocked when they both say that. I mean, it's a new thing for other people to be like this.

----
🌹: Are you guys enjoying? I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote^^