"Khuda se jise mohabbat ho, us say mohabbat kaise na ho?" I smiled, staring up at the sky. Birds chirped around us, adding to the beauty of the atmosphere.

*"Who can we not love someone who loves God?"

She looked at me surprised. "Is that a Nazia Arhaan original? Ma Sha Allah." 

"It's an Arhaan Sheikh original actually. I stole this from him." It was my turn to blush. "We were just randomly talking about what we had felt were ideal partners, and we both mentioned people who were dedicated to Allah, and he just whispered this words almost absent-mindedly."

"To baat mohabbat tak pohanch gayi hai?" Jasmina teased me with a cheeky grin.

*"So now it's reached the point of love?"

I glanced down at the ground, unable to meet her gaze. "Abhi nahin. Laikin, uski bunyad ban rahi hai, aur woh bhi mazboot."

*"Not yet. But the foundation is being built, and a strong one."

"Ma Sha Allah. May Allah give you both a lifetime of happiness together. Ameen." Her words were sincere, as was the happiness in her eyes. In the short period of time, I had seen Jasmina's love for her brothers, and it warmed my heart. A sibling bond should always remain strong and intact. 

"Ameen." I walked over to sit on one of the garden chairs, and she sat on the one opposite me, across the table. 

"Coffee for you?" She asked.

"No, I'm just going to sleep in a short while, but thanks." 

"Bhabi, you and Bhai should go out today." She suggested, a little hesitantly, as if she was worried about my reaction. "I can manage Hania and Iman today, but you guys were meant to be on your honeymoon right now. Go sightseeing, or do any couple stuff together." 

"Jasmina, I have noticed you struggle, even when we're around. I know that you've had a difficult childbirth with Iman, and even though I don't know your exact condition, as a nurse I know that your body needs a long time to recover. It's not easy with a newborn and a toddler. Let us help you for now, and if Allah wills, we'll get plenty of other holidays. But our priority is, and always will be, family, I promise you that." 

She looked emotional. "Those words mean a lot to me. You can't even imagine." 

"They're not just words. I actually am speaking from my heart." I reached out and squeezed her hand.

"Nand-Bhabi bonding, huh?" Arhaan's voice made me look up. He was walking towards us, looking happy as he looked at both of us in turn. "Ma Sha Allah! What a beautiful way to begin the day." He sat down on the third chair beside me.

"Aaj dair hogayi waapis aate huay?" I asked, before laughing. "Naya dost bana liya masjid main?" 

*"You're a little late coming back today?"
"You made a new friend in the mosque?"

"Nahin, Naz, purane dost se baatein kar raha tha, ghar ke bahar." He gestured with his thumb towards the front of the house. "Aaj sahi baat hui hai Fawad se."

*"No, Naz, I was speaking to an old friend outside the house."
"I finally got to talk properly with Fawad today."