What If - Chapter 2

SEJEONG

Sejeong looks at her watch. "Oh goddamn it, I only have 20 minutes left for my break because of this guy!" She went as fast as she can to the nearby convenience store, she knows exactly what she needs right at this moment.

She looks at the shelves and settled her eyes on the spiciest ramyun she can see, grabs it takes a cola, and heads at the counter to pay. Spicy + cola is her perfect combination of comfort food when she's super stressed. 

She likes how the spiciness hits her makes her only focus on the spice and heat and what the best way to end it with a cold cola to refresh her again, that tingling sensation that travels from her mouth through her stomach. Gulping the last fill of the can out she let out a big sigh "Ugh! That was good!"

As she was about to get up she gets a notification message. She doesn't want to check, thinking it might be from Eunwoo again. But she knows him better, Eunwoo was never the type to persuade her more than ever, erasing the thoughts as she doesn't wanna be stressed out again. She has no choice but to check as it might be from work, she unlocks her phone.

A text message from Sehun:

"Do you have plans after work?"

"Let's go out and grab something to drink."

Sejeong replies:
"I guess, you were dumped again? 🤪"

Sehun replies:
"What? No! You know I just made it that way. We're not compatible at all."

Sejeong replies:
"Whatever! Just in time, though. I was about to message and ask you as well."

Sehun replies:
"Oh shut up! You know the drill 😎 "

"Well, how about you, looks like another cool-off again? 😏 "

Sejeong:
"Whatever, what's new. 🥱 "

"Let's meet later! Same place."

SEHUN

He arrived at their usual hangout, a cozy small bar only known amongst those who are seeking bars with feel-good music, those who just wanna lounge and chill with a drink

The place where he first met Sejeong, he sat on their usual spot along the island bar, it's been quite a while since he had been here Sehun's been quite busy and packed with all the modeling gig and photoshoots. The music is now playing Pink Lemonade, he then smirks, a flash of memories came back to him; back when Chanyeol made a move to Wendy, Sejeong's best friend, and remembering the moments on how they all met how she first met Sejeong.

//FLASHBACK

Sehun is with Chanyeol they were sitting on the island bar, casually talking and enjoying the music. Two women came sat along with them just leaving one chair apart. They were laughing and giggling Chanyeol and Sehun can hear them laughing not knowing what to order as it was their first time at the place, Chanyeol sights them eyeing them in his peripheral view when he decides to take a look, Wendy turned to his side looking at the bottles displayed and when she turned to her right she catches Chanyeol looking at them, her. 

Chanyeol startled and gave her an awkward smile and thought "She's really pretty and her eyes were mesmerizing" and then quickly looks back at Sehun who nudge him then whispered "Just your type" and laughs. 

Chanyeol then looks back thinking "now or never" took some courage, he then recommended and offered them a drink of pink lemonade, calls on the bartender "Two pink lemonades please for these ladies and put it on my tab"

Sejeong and Wendy exchanged smiles, Sejeong then nudges Wendy's side and whispers, "I think he likes you"  Wendy whispers "Well what do I say? He looks cute".

Sehun looks at them, dropping his eyes at Sejeong which is at the far end Sejeong sees him and smiled at him. An adorable crescent moon shape formed on Sejong's eyes. He was drawn from it, that warmth gave something about her aura that makes you feel comfortable and he definitely likes it. It's been a while since he felt warmth and genuinity from a stranger, he thought. 

A genuine feeling of someone's approach, unlike the people he usually met and worked with before just cold approaches all business-type relationships as the modeling industry is such fast-paced that there's no time to know people in a deeper state.