𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Ya'll are going to
HATE the media
after this. Just a
warning....

also, i will be using
actual children for
the search and rescue
part because it would
be weird if Tomomi
acted motherly to
very short men lol

Anyways, don't be
a ghost reader please,
and i love you all.

Happy reading, beautiful
creatures.

            "How perfect." Kurayami chuckled darkly as he read the newspaper. He was taking a walk around his neighborhood when he saw the newspaper. Deciding to let his curiosity get the better of him, he bought one and went home to read it.

   And what he found made him laugh a little. Not out of humor, but out of amazement. Sheer amazement. Just when he thought the media couldn't get any stupider, this happened.

    "LEAGUE OF VILLAINS, NOW KNOWN FOR TORTURING CHILDREN?: THE ATROCIOUS ACTS MADE BY THESE VILLAINS AND THE VICTIMS WHO HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT."

    What made it better was that underneath the headline, there were photos of Tomomi Todoroki, chained to a surgical table, looking dead with a bloody and big smiley face carved on her collarbone. The same photos that should be in police evidence locker, away from the public.

   But alas, here they are. Now, all of Japan, and possibly the world, saw what happened to her. They saw her carved body and lifeless form. It was displayed for show now and there was no stopping it.

   Kurayami's phone dinged, notifying him of the internet news. He looked at his phone and nearly laughed out loud. This exact news has now reached social media. There really is no stopping it now.

    "Oh, this is just perfect." Kurayami chuckled darkly, looking at his phone screen. "News sure does travel fast, don't it?"

    He knew this would be detrimental. All of this will only bring more consequences and he knew Tomomi wouldn't be the only one who has to deal with the pain of everyone knowing.

     "What the fuck is this?!" Hawks yelled ferociously as he tossed the newspaper onto Miruko's desk. Before officially starting his patrolling, he wanted to stop by Miruko's agency to hang out a bit but when his phone notified him of trending news, he stopped to see what it was.

   Only to be faced with headlines talking about the League Of Villains with photos of Tomomi's torturing on full display. Thinking he didn't see what he just saw, he picked up a newspaper nearby, only to be met with the same photos and headlines.

   So he was thoroughly pissed off. Not just because someone leaked those photos, but because the kid was only 15 years old. She was still recovering from everything. The very last thing she needs is the world's eyes on her.

   Miruko shared his exact feeling when she saw it, herself. Fury just boiled in her veins as she read the article off of her phone. " 'As the heroes raced to save the two missing children, the villains had already went to work with their heinous acts. Though it seemed like they weren't fast enough, seeing as the permanent damage was already done'? Who the hell let these photos leak?!"

    "I don't know," Hawks said, pacing back and forth. "You think someone from the police force did this?"

   "Its a theory, that's for sure." Miruko mumbled, crossing her legs. "Should have known something like this would happen......Fucking dirty cops....they have to be the ones responsible."