HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE

Your prov

As I walks away with N and left V at my locker by him self I looked back to see V kicking my locker.

Me and N foot to the dance studio I told N that I was going to get changed once I got in the change room I was starting to feel bad for leaving V like that but whatever I need to not get involved with him he is not a good person...and neither is the rest of BTS.
After lecturing my self in the change room I went into the dance room N was not there though so I sat down waiting for him. My eyes then started to get heavy and the next thing I new I was over come by darkness.

N PROV
I walked in to see ____ sitting there I think she fell asleep while waiting for me I then walked over and sat beside her. She is honestly so pretty and good at everything she puts her mind to I finally decided that I should wake the sleeping beauty.

YOU PROV
I woke up to a deep voice and hands on my shoulders. i opens my eyes to see N. His face only centimetres away from mine. we stayed this way for agile his eyes lick on mine until he broke the eye contact and looked my me lips he then leans closer..."____ we should start practicing before it gets to late."
"Oh...YA we should.."
After practice I walked home by myself because N had to go to a fan meet.
I was slowly makeing my way home until I herd foot steps behind me. So I started walking faster
"______ wait up its me V"
With they I walked even faster I did not want to talk to him at all.....but then his foot steps became faster too
Then what I least expected I felts hand wrap around my wrist and I was polled into something hard but also warm.
"_____ we need to talk... and we should also work on that project."
"Look V there is nothing to talk about..i think what u mean by We is me I am sure u will not be dog anything to help me out with the assignment...that not the kind of person u r."
I looked up to only find myself centimetres away from Vs face it was then u realized that v still had his arms warped tightly around my body. As soon as I realized this I went BRIGHT RED with embarrassment and V inched his face closer to mine. I then pushed him away from me. "look V fine we will work on the stupid assignment together...my house or yours?"
"Mine...do u have the papers the teacher gave us..."
"Ya I do now let's go get this over with"