Holy fuck he's hotter in person

1...2....3.....4....5.....7......22.......15.... wait I went backwards and I skipped some, okay start over. I lay in completely still not moving a muscle I take a deep breath then repeat in my head, I am shifting, I will shift, I have shifted, I will awake in my Desired Reality. Another deep breath I begin to picture myself in my mind lying there I begin to go down myself going over every detail of my body that is different than my own it doesn't take me long.

Okay know to start counting 1.2.3..4...5.. I continued counting from there carefully picturing me laying there in the bed inside my cell. I pictured what I was wearing and what my cell looked like. And Loki laying next to me. Tingles and shivers and twitches on my body start as I'm counting. I ignore them and continue to 100.

Once I'm there I begin imagining the scenarios I scripted into my DR. I imagined meeting all my favorite characters and ....everyone else. I force myself asleep. I fell asleep at a very explicit scene between me and Loki.

~morning
I feel myself wake up, I internally sigh another failed attempt. I roll over out of my still position, onto my side/ stomach. Onto the pillows that were not all softer and didn't smelled like ....leather.
" well this is rather comfortable " a deep silky voice says from underneath me.

My eyes shot open and I rolled off of the person, seeing who it was mid roll, holy fuck it's Loki and damn he's hotter in Person, with that I rolled off the bed, onto the floor.
I instantly jumped right up and took in my surroundings, and eventually found my eyes back on his he was giving me a quizzical look, with an eyebrow raised.
" are you...okay" he says, half sitting up, a small smirk on his perfect face.
" am...I....okay" I say slowly repeating the words he raises an eyebrow.

" yes, yes I'm fine Um can you just give me like 1 minute" I say before practically running to the bathroom I scripted in.

When I get in the bathroom I instantly shut the door and slap my hand over my mouth, and silently screaming. I look in front of the mirror and my mouth falls open. I put a hand to my face, no acne, no freckles, no bags under my eyes, I run my hands down my body, perfectly even hips, flat stomach, with slight abs, and my scripted outfit.

 I put a hand to my face, no acne, no freckles, no bags under my eyes, I run my hands down my body, perfectly even hips, flat stomach, with slight abs, and my scripted outfit

Why did I script me wearing this, oh god why did I make it so he's there omg, wait wait wait I scripted powers, that were supposed to be fire.

I try to calm myself down and hold my handout and focus. A ball of fire forms in my hand,
" oh my god" I say reaching out my other hand to touch it.
As soon as my skin hits the flame it burns I instantly drop the ball of fire pulling my hand back " son of a bitch" I say as the rug I'm standing on catches on fire.
" shit, shit, shit" I say jumping off of it, and hitting the door
" fuck" I say as the rug burns I frantically look around looking for anything to put it out.
Wait generate and control fire, I take a deep breath and hold out my hands picturing what I want it to do the fire lifts and the rug being all burned goes out as the fire goes from it into a ball floating above it, I continue focusing then close my fist and just like that the fire is gone. I laugh and fall back on the floor
"  I have magical FUCKING powers " I laugh again and sit up realizing the situation. Focus kalie.