The Avengers- Disney World

POV: After everyone was brought back from Endgame, The Avengers go to Disney World. (Tony and Nat are alive and Steve isn't an old man, don't worry) Your love interest in this is Wanda (make it gayyyyy)

I totally didn't get the idea from the picture I found that's at the top of the chapter

Word Count: 771
Type: Cute, I mean it's the Avengers at Disney. It's obviously cute
Reader Pronouns: She/her

Your outfit:

•••

You and Peter raced across the tarmac, bounding towards the entrance of the theme park. You could use your powers to propel yourself across the parking lot, but where's the fun in that?

Tony had agreed to take everyone after the whole Thanos thing that went down last week, giving everything a chance to settle a little bit.

Most of you were still battered and bruised, but that didn't change your mood. You were at Disney World after all, AKA the Happiest Place on Earth. "Haha! I beat you. You owe me a churro."
"I owe you nothing, Spider-Boy. I could have beat you but I was nice and let you win."
"Yeah sure, and it's Spider-Man, thank you very much."
"How old are you?"
"17. But I was dust for 5 years, so technically I'm 22."
"But biologically you're 17. So you're technically still a boy."

You ruffled his hair and he puffed as you all poured through the front gates. Most of you were robbed of your childhood and teen years, so this was an experience most of you didn't have growing up. This was going to be fun.

•••Time Skip•••

"I'm going to throw up!"
"You shouldn't have had a cotton candy eating contest with Bucky, you know he'd win!"
"Damn straight I did!"

You laughed at Clint and Bucky. Even though they were on a roller coaster, they fought. About food. Always about food. They were essentially children at this point. Wanda tensed next to you and you squeezed her hand, sort of in reassurance that she wasn't going to fall out of the cart.

You were surprised Clint hadn't brought his kids here before, they were here now though, and boy did they love it. They laughed and ate and had an amazing time with Peter, acting like children. In fairness, they were.

You had been there all day, taking pictures and riding rollercoasters. Oh, and the food. The food was incredible, but it was Disney, what would you expect?

Steve and Bucky were so excited, they didn't have this growing up. They were jumping around and taking pictures with all the characters and eating everything in sight. They dragged Sam away at every chance possible to go take pictures and act like little kids. (see figure a.)

Tony, Pepper and Morgan had gone to the Animal Kingdom while the others laughed at them for getting roped into it. Poor Clint got dragged off with them by Nathaniel while Laura stayed with Cooper and Lila in the Magic Kingdom. Everyone else went to Epcot to watch the firework show, which was starting in 10 minutes.

Wanda grabbed your hand as you and the team went to find a spot to watch the show from, climbing up a hill and settling in. "Ready babe?"
"Sure am. Have you ever seen fireworks?"
"Once, back home in Sokovia a long time ago. Haven't seen them since."
"Well, I'll warn you, they're quite loud, kind of like gunshots. I have earplugs if you need them."

She took them graciously and popped them in her ears as the fireworks started. Halfway through you had given a pair to Steve, Sam and Bucky and saved a pair for yourself. The others either didn't need them or had brought their own, planning ahead.

The fireworks were a rainbow of colours; red, blue, green, purple, yellow and white were the most prominent. They were shaped like Disney characters like Mickey and Donald Duck, but some were the classic streams and bursts.

The show ended and you all begrudgingly headed back to the hotel. You would fly back to New York in the morning. "Hey Y/N. Wanna race to the hotel entrance? I'll prove to you I won fair and square."
"Alright, you're on, Spider-Boy."

Nat smirked and counted you in. You let Peter get a head-start before propelling yourself forwards using a burst of blue smoke like tendrils flowing from your hands, crossing the distance in 5 seconds. Peter caught up a moment later. "That's cheating."
"Your powers allow you to run faster, mine allow me to fly. Face it Parker, I won."
"Damn it."
"Language."

You smiled and Wanda unlocked your room as the others poured into theirs. "Come on Y/N. You and Peter can race again in the morning to determine a true winner."
"Alright, night Pete."
"Night Y/N."

You entered your room and curled up on the bed, not bothering to change into PJs. A moment later, Wanda climbed in behind you, wrapping her arm around your torso and kissing your temple. "Goodnight, Y/N."
"Night, Wanda."

Yup, today was definitely a good day.