Are You Okay, Annie? - sᴏɴɢsʜᴏᴛ

Trust no one.

I'm sorry, Annie. 

I knew he was coming. I knew he was coming and I didn't stop him. And as the blood stains on the carpet led underneath the table, and as the footprints came from the window, and as you ran into the bedroom, I didn't stop anything.

Are you okay, Annie?

Sunday, what a black day. At night, when things are quiet, sometimes I still hear your screams. I didn't stop anything. 

Are you okay, Annie?

It was your doom. I knew he used a knife. I knew that in the bedroom, he stabbed you with that aweful thing.

So, Annie, are you okay?

No, you are not. You are laying there, in this big wooden box, about to be placed into the ground. It was your doom. You didn't know. I knew, though. I didn't stop anything.

I'm not sorry, actually. I knew everything. You're just the little innocent one, and I'm the oblivious one.

Annie, are you okay? 

Your red hair. I would laugh seeing it on the floor. You cried and begged for him to go away. 

But, my dear Annie, you forgot one little clue.

Those little angles you seemed to get to, the way you wouldn't stop. I hated that. I hated everything you would say. 

Annie, you're not okay. 

You forgot, that I despised you. Nobody thought I'd do it.

Nobody thinks of me, your innocent little best friend. I'll always be your friend. To the police, to your family. Me? I'm the criminal. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

You've been hit by a smooth criminal.