Thank you,next

"

Finally, Eri was no longer sick. Aizawa had been taking care of her for almost 3 weeks! But now he was finally back to teaching his problem children. Though he'd never admit it, he had missed them. He missed Bakugo yelling at Todoroki and Midoriya. He obviously had a crush on them. GOD JUST DATE ALREADY! Kaminari acting like a dumbass, etc. He mostly missed how Shinsou just glossed over everything.

He walked into the room, feeling a strange sense of relief. Midoriya looked tired as usual as Bakugo screamed in his and Todoroki's ears. The girl's gossiping in the corner. Aoyama and Iida talking together, Kaminari and Sero as well. Kirishima ran over to try and get Bakugo to stop bothering the couple that represented the Italian flag.

"Quiet your asses down, problem children!"

                                    ~ 5-6 hours later~

There was a knocking at the door. It was time for present mic's English class. But it was not Yamada who walked in the door. It was the...mouse?rat?dog?Knowone knows what Nezu except for the principal of Ultra Academy, the best hero school in the world.

"Mic has fallen I'll so I shall take over for him today!" the small mammal peeped. He climbs on top of the desk and began to ramble on about pronouns." Yes, Sero?" the small principal addresses Hanta who had raised his hand."Well, I'm sorry to interrupt or sound rude but this lesson greatly invalidates those of us who use they and or them for our pronouns." he manages to get out embarrassed by his actions.

"Oh, gomen Sero sorry!" then all might came in as a signal that it was time for pe. They walked about and trained like usual. But when it came to sparing between Bakugo and Midoriya, things began to change.

The class had been out for about 2 and a half hours. Things seemed normal."Guys, I fell a bit dizzy."Uaraka admitted as she took the helmet off of her sweaty forehead, placing it next to her on the bench."I wasn't going to say anything but I always feel dizzy when I'm outside lately."Midoriyia added on as the rest of the class began to agree."I hate to agree with you extras but I have to."Katsuki said more calmly than usual.

"What's going on over here young heroes?" All might asked, but the 21 teens were too caught up in their conversation.

                       ~hours later after school(Deku pov)~

I started to cough like crazy as soon as I enter my room. I knew I had to do something about this. Once I could finally calm down the coughing, I searched up"why do I get dizzy when I go outside?" it mostly showed being from heatstroke. Come to think of it it's been a lot hotter than it should be lately it's already fall and it was 85 degrees today. And that's when I got to researching the topic of global warming. Let's just say I got hyper-fixated.

(Lol let's say I also hyper fixated on this fic and topic)

Word count:505