𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

'𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘'

Juniper hated only two things. One, melted sweets or chocolates that were no longer a joy to eat but a mess to deal with resulting in sticky hands and two, being put in the spotlight. Unfortunately for her, she was about to be victim to both.

The Marauders burst into the Great Hall at lunch time; James was levitating Sirius and Peter while Remus stood back a bit, smirking. The actual chaos only erupted when Sirius let out a few sparks from the tip of his wand and suddenly a loud crackling sound came from the Slytherin table as fireworks filled with red paint exploded all over them. James dropped Sirius to the floor but let Peter fly through the air, hovering over the Ravenclaw table as he cast spells at the food causing it to grow legs and run around and finally, Remus, who had edged over to the Hufflepuff's, sent a quick spell sending the food covered table flying so people had to duck and manoeuvre to avoid hazardously falling mash potatoes.

"This is ridiculous."

Gwen spat as she ducked to avoid a lamb chop soaring through the air,

"Oh lighten up Sabra, it's harmless fun!"

James called cheekily as he flung a bit of red paint at the girl. Gwen flushed with anger, reaching for her wand; James had the good judgement to sense danger so he swiftly turned on his heels and scurried off to join Peter. Gwen wiped the paint from her cheek angrily,

"Bloody gits, the lot of them."

Juniper didn't openly agree but she definitely thought it, she felt it was unfair that they had interrupted everyone's meal to mess around. She didn't get more of a chance to think though as a pitcher of pumpkin juice stilled above her and Nova's heads and tipped over. Juniper shrieked in surprise as the cold liquid ran down her shirt and jeans and Nova swore angrily trying to shake off the juice from her hands.

"Potte'!"

James actually seemed alarmed by Nova's rage as he quickly rushed over his wand raised,

"That wasn't meant to happen."

He rushed shooing the pitcher away; Nova simply glared at him. Juniper, on the other hand, felt her face burn as many curious, laughing eyes turned to stare at the state she was in. The pumpkin juice sat in her hair, matting it together with its stickiness, her shirt had an ugly orange stain that showed her bra underneath and she could only think about running from the Hall.

"Potter! Black! Lupin! Pettigrew! Detention and fifteen points from Gryffindor each for reckless behaviour and endangering students!"

Professor McGonagall roared as she approached them, her emerald robes fluttering around her,

"Come on Professor, it was only harmless fun!"

Sirius protested fixing a charming smirk on his face,