You slowly walked out of your room down the steps. (Yes the girls dorms are way nicer then the boys) "Oh my gosh (Y/n)! You you look fabulous!" Rapunzel squealed. You had a nice light (f/f) color dress, that had a (2nd f/f) belt that matched perfectly with the dress. Topped off with boots that went up to your ankle. Your hair was nicely curled, which to be honest you never curled your hair before, (assuming you have straight hair, if you don't just go with it), with a simi clear (f/f) butterfly clipping the one side of you hair out of your face. "Varian will love it!" Rapunzel continued to fan girl over your look. "Why are you so concerned about if Varian will like it or not?" You slowly walked down the steps. "Oh, uh, everyone should like the look, its just that I, uh, was about to say everyone's name, but you only let me say his, since you cut me off. So yeah." Rapunzel was horrible at lying, but you just brushed it off.

You, Rapunzel and Cassandra left to head to the the dance to meet the boys.

-

-

"Speaking of the devil." Eugene looked over to see Rapunzel, (Y/n) and Cassandra walking into the gym where the dance was being held.

The girls walked up to them. "Look'n good, ladies." Lance smiled trying to sound cool. (Y/n) walked over to best friend. "Wow... (Y/n)... You look beautiful..." Varian was literally speechless. "Not to shappy yourself, Sr. Nerd." She giggled looking at Varian, for the first time in forever, he wore a suit. Yet he was still wearing his gloves and goggles. No one can seem to get him to take them off. Except (Y/n), she'll take his goggles off his head when he isn't paying attention, then she'll wear them till he realizes. The longest its taken him is 9 minutes. That may seem like a short amount of time, but (Y/n) started to hint that she had them and Varian didn't. After awhile he figured it out.

-

-

-

-

-

The girls were at the snack stand while the boys were at their table.

"(Y/n), I dare you to go over there and kiss Varian." Cass smirked as she took a sip of her punch. "What no. He's my best friend nothing more. Just friends." (Y/n)'s eyes widened whenever she heard what the dare was. "Come on. He likes you. Plus it would be funny to see how he reacts." Rapunzel smiled. "Fine. I'll kiss him on the cheek."

The girls walked back over to the table with there cups filled up again. "So what were you guys talking about while we were gone?" (Y/n) asked as she sat down next to Varian. "We were just seeing how much it would cost for Varian to do our homework." Lance explained. You looked over to Varian and asked "How much did they get up to?" You held the seat and slowly leaned close to Varian. He leaned back a little and blushed badly, "Well... They... Uh..." You leaned back to your seat and Varian sat back up. He continued, "They actually got up to the price of 75 bucks just for one class of homework. So for each class they have, I get 75 bucks for doing that class's work. "I'll do it!" You jumped out of your seat so excited to get the money than sat back down, "That is if Varian didn't already except the offer already." "If they want the work done, then they should do it on their own." Varian crossed his arms. "You're such an idiot to say no." You leaned over and kissed Varian's cheek. He turned immediately red. You pulled away from Varian's cheek to see him like a tomato and giggled, "But I'll take the money first." You held out your hand. "Here, this should be enough." Eugene pulled out a fat wad of cash, "This should cover both me and Lance." You held up the stack of cash to your ear and brushed your thumb over the side to count the money, "Yep, that's enough." You smirked.

After 10 more minutes of talking, and Varian freezing and tensing up whenever you spoke, you decided it would be best to head back to your dorm. "But (Y/n), please stay longer." Rapunzel put her hands together in a pleading way. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and said "Remember, I said I would go home early if I came." "Fine." Rapunzel made a sad face to try to guilt (Y/n) to stay. "Well bye." You waved as you walked off. "Wait, (Y/n)." Varian chased after you. He grabbed your wrist and you turned around. He started to blush realizing that he touched the most beautiful girl he has ever seen's wrist. "Yeah." You pulled you arm out of Varian's grasp, but not in an aggressive way, you just slipped your wrist out. "I was wondering, can I come with you?" Varian rubbed the back of  his neck, "You know, so I walk you to your dorm? I'm actually really partied out so I'll just head back to mine after I drop you off." Varian chuckled in a nervous way. "Yeah of course, I can drive you home." You turned back to he door and Varian just stood there confused. "Did you say you'll drive me home? As in drive a car?" Varian pointed at you as you turned to face him, "You're only 14, how can you have your driver's license?"(A/n: where I'm from you have to be 16 to drive.) "Oh well driving is super easy. Then all I had to do was lie about my age and say I was 16 then boom. I got my driver's license." You explained. Varian was kinda nervous but he trusted you.

You And Me - ⭐Varian X Reader⭐ - 365 Days - One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें