4

How could she be so easy?
Y/n lay in her bed deep in thought.
It was a bad idea to even let him touch her.
She didn't wanna end up as a fuck and leave that's for sure.
It was like his touch made her feel alive.

The same boring routine began to play into y/ns life. Go to school, get home, go to work and sometimes occasionally go out with Josh to lunch or dinner. This time after school she had to go to the store for a few things her brother needed.

Her stomach twisted in knots as she kept remembering the events with Frank. How was she supposed to face him again?
Every time she'd see his psychotic face she'd keep replaying the dirty events that took place. As she drove to the store she hummed a small tune,
Something she did when she was stressed.

The town of Ormond was a quiet peaceful town. It had very cold winters and somewhat of a cold summer. It was heavily populated with skiers and fisherman, a few hunters here and there. Overall a normal town with a population of at least a good 6,000.
The possibility-of her running into him at the store was around 40%. Why was it so high? Because Frank Morrison was an unpredictable guy.Was she willing to take that risk? Well no. But her brother had (not so) kindly yelled at her to run some errands for dinner.

As she browsed at the red tomatoes in the vegetable area, wondering which were alright, a figure loomed over her.
"Dont worry those seem ripe enough."
Token by surprise she jumped at the deep voice
Her head peered over at the man the voice belonged to.
He was a very handsome man maybe around 25 or so. His raven colored hair made his blue eyes pop out. She muttered out a small 'thank you'
"Ah, did I startle you? My apologies."
Y/n shook her head awkwardly.
"Um it's okay don't worry about it."
The man looked oddly familiar to y/n, she just couldn't put a finger on it.
His eyes examined her really fast, getting a good look at what she looked like.
"My name is Jed."
The raved haired man held out his hand for y/n to shake.
She carefully shook it,
"Y/n."
Jed smirked, his aura changing.
"Oh I know who you are."
The girl gave a confused look. How would he know who she was?
Jed laughed at her expression,
"You're Morrison's friend right?"
Y/n nodded softly,
"How do you know Frank?"
Jeds eyebrow twitched slightly, his blue eyes never leaving hers.
"He's a good friend."
Something inside her didn't feel right at the way he knew who she was by Frank. She decided it was best to part ways. He could feel her uncomfortableness radiate off her, he stepped back a little not to overstep the boundary.
"It was nice to meet you but Im on a time limit."
Jed nodded ,waving a small goodbye his expression was very creepy. She turned on her heal and walked away from the creep.

Her hands were full of bags as she walked to the car, key in hand clicking the button unlock. Swiftly putting in the groceries in the trunk of the car. She kept looking around her, paranoia taking ahold of her. Noticing no one was out of the ordinary she got into her car.
"Why you lookin all paranoid for?"
She jumped at the voice,
It was Frank in the back seat of her car.
"How did you?"
Confusion was written all over her face.
He jumped in the passenger seat, not needing to hide anymore.
"Doesn't matter,"
Frank raised an eyebrow as he stared at Y/n.
"You look like shit?"
Frank didn't know how to ask if she was okay
He breathed in a scent that made his heart stop, he came closer to her sniffing the air again.
"That cheap cologne...."
He knew that scent 
His eyes went wide,
"You ran into that creep huh."
Y/ns eyebrow twitched in annoyance
"Yeah, some weirdo friend of yours."
Frank's hands clenched into a fist,
"Not  my Friend, definitely a fuckin weirdo."
Frank turned to Y/n who looked at him and blushed.
"Stay away from him, he isn't good news."
She looked away, his eyes bore wholes into hers, she found it too much to handle.
Her face was flushed as she remembered the events  that took place before. Frank of course noticed this and leaned in,
"You wanna round 2?"