1

TW(mentions of drug use)

"Y'know y/n you really shouldn't be so focused on your grades. I mean your passing for god sakes just let loose a little." The girl known as y/n played with the straw that lay inside her drink, swirling it in boredom.
Her friend who was sitting on the other side of the booth rubbed his temples, he had a slight hint of a headache.
"Let loose as in go to one of those crazy parties you go to?"
He nodded, secretly praying she would agree to go.
Y/n sighed, parties were definitely not her scene. He always begged her to go but she just found them to be annoying.
"Josh. You know parties aren't my thing."
Josh put his hands together mouthing please over and over again, she shook her head.
"Cmon! I'm gonna be with you the whole time. There isn't gonna be a lot of people... consider it like a gathering or uh get together."
Y/n debated if she should accept his invitation. The pros would be she would actually enjoy it. The cons would be she could get drugged or may get peer pressured into trying drugs or drinking.
She looked at her friend who had hope and was patiently waiting for her response. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully.
"Ugh fine you win I'll go."
Josh grinned,
"Trust me girlie, you are gonna have fun."

Y/n sat there at the party replaying the conversation they had.
"Fun my ass." She muttered as she watched tons of people dancing and grinding on each other while others in the background were doing lines. Josh of course,was nowhere to be seen. She began to question Josh's definition of 'fun'.
Sitting down next to her was a couple sucking each others faces off, their hands were gripping red beer cups. Y/n grew annoyed at the couple as they kept bumping into her.
Feeling uncomfortable She took her phone out and texted Josh to tell him she was leaving. Y/n stood up eyes glued to the screen making her way towards the exit when someone bumped into her. She felt lukewarm liquid spill all over her, drenching the front of her shirt.
Y/n looked to see who it was but didn't catch a face in time.
"Give me a break."
Not wanting to smell like alcohol she decided to find a restroom to clean up in. Y/n mentally slapped herself, As if she knew where the bathroom was.
Her social anxiety began to kick in. She was gonna have to ask someone where it was located . Y/n tapped the shoulder of the closest person next to her. It was a guy who looked a bit out of it.
"Excuse me do you know where the restroom is at?"
The guy faced her, eyes bloodshot, y/n cringed.
"Upstairs."
Y/n nodded and made her way upstairs.
She was a bit annoyed at the whole situation. How was this supposed to be fun? Josh was gonna have to do a whole lot to make up for this. At the top of the stairs were 3 doors, one was open,just a regular room, obviously not the bathroom so it had to be one of the two left. She nonchalantly opened the second one when
Her eyes immediately go wide and a blush appears quickly on her face. Y/n had walked in on two people having sex, one of them had a familiar face. Dark eyes pierced through her like a bullet. Y/n flinched as she made eye contact with him. The psycho who fucks every girl he sees and constantly gets into fights. His name was Frank Morrison. The look that psycho gave her was not good news.
She shut the door immediately, not like the weird feeling he was giving her. Y/n practically ran to the other door that she hadn't investigated and opened it. rushing inside locking the door, immediately letting out a sigh of relief as it was the bathroom.
She grabbed a Hand towel that was lying around and wet it, lightly wiping down her clothes. She reeked of alcohol and was a bit worried to be going home considering she was "studying with Josh". Her brother would kill her if he found out she was at a party.
Josh whereabouts were still unknown, he was her ride but she didn't mind walking home if it meant to get away from here. Y/n
checked her phone to see if she gotten a text but was left on delivered.
"I'm gonna beat his ass."
Y/n opened the door, her blood running cold and she sees Him. Piercing eyes were staring at her as if it was a lion looking at its prey. He was leaning on a wall next to the stairway that led down. A cigarette between his lips, the foul smell gave y/n a headache.
His eyes never left hers, he had no expression on his face. Y/n couldn't bring herself to move, it was like she was in a trance. It was like the earth stopped moving.
Frank took the cigarette out from his lips, flicking it on the floor, stepping on it. He put his hands in his pant pockets and made his way towards y/n.
He stopped at about 5 feet away from her,
"Did you wanna join? I mean you were starin so much it looked like you did."