It occurred to Alexander that whenever he sees his brother and Amelia show affection for each other it would seem a little forced. He had a hunch that the two may be acting but never questioned Shawn nor Amelia. He knew that if he confronted his brother that he would just deny it, so Alexander just decided to find out himself. His speculations soon were proven right when he saw his brother on a date with his ex Tara.

Alexander felt the vibrations of his phone in his pockets. "Hey mom what's up."

"Hey honey, I was just wondering if you would like to accompany me today to meet with Amelia and her mother."

"Sure, I would be glad to, but how come Shawn's not coming. Isn't he the one marrying her."

"Well, we're shopping for her wedding dress, and he can't be around to see it, it's bad luck." his mother responded.

"Okay, I'll be there to pick you up in twenty minutes."

Ever since the day Alexander laid his eyes on Amelia, other women he would often meet at the club no longer interested him. Since then all he could think about was Amelia, and anticipates the days he would get to see her.

Amelia and her mother soon arrived at the bridal shop and as they stepped foot in the store Amelia was shocked to see Alexander there.

"Amelia, Regina, both of you look lovely today." Sarah says to both Amelia and her mother.

"The same goes for you too Sarah." Amelia says.

"I told you to call me mom from now on, sooner or later you'll be part of the family." Sarah says in glee.

Alexander walks over to the ladies to greet them, and as he was greeting Amelia he grabs a hold of her hand and plants a kiss on it.

"Nice to see you again Amelia." Alexander says.

Amelia blushes at the actions of Alexander, and not knowing why she reacts like this suddenly pulls her hand away. Many admirers has shown their affections for Amelia but never getting a reaction from her. She never blushes and her heart has never fluttered for anyone, why she reacts like this towards Alexander is a mystery that she herself would like to know.

"Alexander stop trying to hit on your brother's fiance." Sarah says

"I was just trying to be a gentleman."

"My son being a gentleman, that's the first."

"Now let's go pick some dresses, even you too Alexander." Regina, Amelia'a mother announces.

Dress, after dress Regina would always find a fault in her daughter.

"Your pale skin washes out the color of the dress," or "your weight's making the shape of the dress look weird."

Sarah thought that maybe Regina is acting harsh towards her daughter because she wants everything for the wedding to be perfect, so she never confronted Regina for her attitude. However, Alexander is nothing but disgusted at Regina every time he hears an insult towards Amelia. He thought that in every dress Amelia comes out in looked amazing and the anticipation for her to come out of the dressing room grew bigger every minute. Wanting to check if she was okay, Alexander excused himself from the mothers.

"Hey mom, I'm just going to the bathroom for a little bit."

"Sure Honey, make it quick in case Amelia comes back." Sarah replies.

Amelia hears someone knocking at the door and goes over to open it. She was shocked at first to see Alexander at the door, but later recovers.

"May, I help you?" she asks.