Chapter 3, "we almost kiss"

Start from the beginning

"O-oh uh were fine but-- can you leave now mom, me and Drew are busy.." Jake sighed. "Oh sure!" then his mom left. "S-sorry Jake.." Drew apologized. "Don't need to apologize cupcake" Jake winked at him. 

Its been 2 days, Jake decided to confess to Daisy today at school.  Jake was writing a note to meet up with Daisy at the park with him at 5:30pm in front of the whole lesson. "What you doing Jake?" Drew was curious. "O-oh well I'm writing a note to Daisy to tell her my feelings to her! I hope she likes me back though.." Jake got back to writing. Drews heart broke for a while, but if Jake is happy with her, then Drew is happy as well". "and.. DONE!" Jake putted the note inside the envelope and went to Daisy's locker. "Jake why can't you see that I'm in love with you..?" Drew was mumbling. Daisy was getting ready for her next class but she needed to get something from her locker. She saw the note and she read it.

"Hey Daisy it's me Jake, I need to tell you something and I kept it for a long time.. meet me at the pink trees at 5:00pm."

Daisy smiled and putted the note back inside the envelope and got her books and went off to class. 

Jake POV: I waited for a while until I heard somebody called my name, "Jake!!" it was Daisy. "O-oh hey daisy!" I said with a blush. "Hey, so what do you need to tell me?" it became silent until Jake perked up. "W-well, I liked you for a while Daisy! and I was wondering will you be my girlfriend.. but if not.. I-I understand.." I said looking down. "Jake.. I'm sorry but.. I like somebody else.." right when I heard her say that I felt my heart break into millions of pieces and responded back to her, "o-oh its fine!" I looked down and watch her walked away.

Drew POV: At PE Jake was sitting in the bench looking lonely. "Jake what's wrong..? I asked sitting next to him. Jake didn't look at me but he kept his eyes in the ground. "W-well, it's about Daisy.. she rejected me.." Jake said with a sigh. I felt bad so I hugged Jake and he hugged back. "It's fine Jake if your sad I am always here for you!"

Jake POV: Once he said the part "It's fine Jake if your sad I am always here for you!" My heart started to pump fast.. do  I have feelings for him..? b-but why him.. I also  never seem him this nice before. Henry and Liam looked each other and stopped playing soccer cause they saw I was sad, and Drew explained what the fuck is going on. At lunch I almost forgot that I have rehearsals, but luckily I ran just in time. It's my first time getting here so early.

"Wow.. you got here early, I didn't expect that to happen.." Hailey was surprised. "I know!" Jake said happily. "Where are the others?!" Jake questioned. "Their already there!" Hailey was pointing at the door.

 "Hey Hailey, Hey Jake." Oh hey Zander, they both said. "Wait, JAKE?!?!" Zander was surprise. "YOUR EARLY!?!" Zander got more surprise. "Hehe yeah.." Jake chuckled. Jake looked at Milly cause he had a question for her. "Hey Milly?" "Yeah?" Milly said. "When are you going to ask Elliot out?" Milly was blushing hard. "I WANNA KICK YOU SO BAD---" Milly got interrupted by Luke covering her mouth. "Sorry about her Jake ^^" Luke apologize. "It's fine-" 

Jake POV: I know Daisy rejected me but I still wanna stay in the music band.. rehearsals was done, plus school. I was heading home. I went upstairs to my room, sit down in my bed, and I took out my phone to text Drew. 

Chat:

chats name: My homies 😜

Jake: "hey guys!"

Henry: "hey."

Liam: "hey Jake!"

Drew: "hey my boo is back!"

Jake: "boo..?" 

Drew: "WAIT I MEANT BRO NOT BOO."

Liam: "are you guys together or something?!"

Drew: "no were not!"

Jake: "soon we will 😉"

Drew: "I-"

Jake: "No just kidding. 🤣"

Drew: "oh."

Liam: "Hey Henry I bet you 20 dollars that Drew and Jake will end up together very soon~😉 " 

Henry: "alright bet!"

(Jake is texting Liam in private)

Jake:  😩✌ "Fingers cross that it will happen eventually"

Henry: "🤣"

off chat:

Drew POV:  I wasn't really ready, but  I got to tell Jake that I like him soon. but what if he doesn't like me back?! what if he's going to leave me?! what if he stops being friends with me?.. what if he hates me!!.. I'm not sure... 

1 day later (no school)

Chat again: 

(messaging Jake)

Jake: "hey Drew!"

Drew: "oh hey Jake! how are you today?! 

Jake: "I'm good, you?"

Drew: "I'm good as well.."

Jake: so.. uh I was wondering if you wanna go and get BOBA with me?.. just you and me?.. ^^

Drew POV: I blushed and texted back, "sure" 

Jake: "see you at 3:30 I guess"

Drew: "ok bye!"

Jake: "yeah, see you later cutie"

Drew POV: the part where he said "cutie" made me blush a lot. "I hate you so much Jake I wish I can kill you but I can't!" I didn't meant in a brutal way, but a joke-type way. While waiting I'm just going to take a nap, I haven't slept for a whole night  cause I was doing so much homework and how my mom was stressing me out. I alarmed my pjphonrpe to 3:30pm and fell asleep.