🐫The moon of Osiris

Ashley sighs and places her head in her hands while Evelyn and Jonathan are pacing around the foyer. "We must stop him from regenerating," says Evelyn. She turns to Daniels and Henderson. "Who did open that chest?!"  Henderson sighs. "Well there was me and Daniels. Burns and oh that Egyptologist fella." Rick turns from the window. "And what with my friend Benni?" "Naw he scrammed out of there," says Henderson smirking. "We must find the Egyptologist and bring him back here to the safety of fort before the creature can get to him" says Evelyn. Rick looks at Henderson and Daniel. "Okay Ashley, you stay here. And Evelyn you wait here with her. You two come with me." Everyone steps up and starts protesting at once. "The hell with that I am not going. We are safe here" yells Henderson. "Yeah I am not leaving this fort for any reason," says Daniels. "Who put you in charge? You can't just leave me behind like some old suitcase. I am the one who started this mess and I intend to clean it up" pouts Evelyn. "And I am not staying either. Wherever you go I go, Rick. You should know that by now" protests Ashley. Rick sighs. He shakes his head. Totally put on he lifts Ashley over his shoulder. He drops her on the bed. Then he takes Evelyn and pushes her into the same bedroom. "Rick" protests Ashley shouting. Rick slams the door and closes it with the key. "Rick" yells Evelyn and bounces on the door. "Rick!!!" Ashley sighs and crosses her arms over her body. "It is useless, when he has an idea nothing can take him off it" she sighs and drops her back on the bed. Evelyn puffs and comes to sit beside her. "What a.." "Dick" answers Ashley. Evelyn nods. "Yes that too," she says. Ashley laughs. Her eyes become heavy as she listens to Evelyn her complaints about Rick. It doesn't take long before she can't hear a thing anymore and softly falls asleep.
A soft touch awakens Ashley. Sleepy she keeps her eyes closed. Rick must have returned. It could wait.
Her eyes fling open soft lips touch hers.
Imhotep! 
Hopeless she tries to push Imhotep away from her but he is too strong! "Ashley" yells Evelyn who woke up from the noise. While Imhotep kisses Ashley his lips and jaw immediately start to degenerate and decay. Right down the bone. He ignores Evelyn who smacks his back over and over. He only looks up when the door bursts open. Ashley uses his distraction and pushes him from her. Imhotep's putrid mouth grimaces in sadness. "Get your hands off my girls pal" says Rick. Imhotep's sadness turns into anger as he spins around and faces Rick. Evelyn hastily grabs Ashley and pulls her off the bed. Imhotep licks his fetid lips. Rick smirks. "Nice lips." Angry Imhotep starts moving towards Rick. "See I figured you would be here, so I brought a little friend." He throws a white cat at Imhotep. Imhotep instinctively catches it. He shrieks, drops the cat, and stumbles back towards the window which suddenly blows open. Imhotep spins like a dervish and bursts into a whirlwind of sand. Everybody covers their eyes. The Imhotep sand devil explodes out the window and vanishes in the compound. Jonathan aims his gun at the window, his hands shaking badly. Rick hugs Ashley tight after he wipes her lips in disgust. "God Ashley, for a moment I thought" he whispers. "Shut up" she orders and holds him close against her. Rick smirks. "Thank you" he whispers without a sound towards Evelyn and holds open his arm. Evelyn grins and joins the hug. Rick gives Jonathan a warning look when he starts hugging Rick his back. Jonathan laughs nervously and lets him go. "Just wanted to join the family hug," he says and awkward walks on. Daniels walks in. He looks at Henderson his shrivelled body on the floor, and he drops his martini glasses. "That is a bloody waste," says Jonathan and gives the man a bump with his fist on Henderson his shoulder. Henderson looks offended at Jonathan. "The..man" corrects Jonathan and walks off.